• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the September Host/Guest Specials?

In summary, the September special will be announced publically after the last wave of NC is over. It is usually something from the new product line, so they wait.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hi everyone! Newbie here, but I was wondering when they usually post the information about what September's Guest and Host Specials will be. Are they just waiting until NC is over, or will it be later in August? Thanks!:)

After conference!

September's specials will be announced publically after that last wave of NC is over. It is usually something from the new product line, so they wait!

katie0128 said:
September's specials will be announced publically after that last wave of NC is over. It is usually something from the new product line, so they wait!
Last year it was cookware when they came out with the new stainless line.

I will stayed tuned. Cool...thanks ladies!

For some reason, the September stuff still isn't showing on the programs and promotions screen of CC. Am I missing something? I'm dying to email the Sept host special to some potential hosts, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have one saved? I suppose I could scan my hard copy, but it doesn't come out as clearly.

Thanks!!!

It will be posted Aug 1st

mrssyvo said:
It will be posted Aug 1st

Ok, thanks. That does sound familiar. Was there something special they had to update? It's just funny that we have the hard copy from the Consultant News, but it's not online yet. Oh well, maybe I'll try to scan it later.

Thanks!:)

You're right, I don't know why they are waiting till 8/01....:(

I think it's ridiculous that they're waiting until 8/1 to post the host/guest specials for Sept. and Oct. I can understand waiting to post the consultant news so directors can have their meetings, but I usually book shows 2 months in advance, and I can't just hand out host packets for shows that I book in Sept. I could make copies of the flyer I got in my changeover kit today, but that's too much extra work!!

Give the host packet and email the specials later. That's what I plan on doing.

Deb - I have done that, but lately, about 1/2 of my hosts don't use email (I know - WHAT?!!!). It frustrates me to no end, but I guess I'll just have to mail the specials to those "special" people, huh? ;)

pamperedbecky said:
Ok, thanks. That does sound familiar. Was there something special they had to update? It's just funny that we have the hard copy from the Consultant News, but it's not online yet. Oh well, maybe I'll try to scan it later.

Thanks!:)

And those of us that do not have out COK do not even have that. I have a show Monday night and would love to have the flyers in my portfolio that I show everyone.

I do not at all understand the waiting. It is so frustrating! And Our meeting was canceled (which I have to call in to b/c it is states away from me), so, if not for the people on CS I would know nothing.

DebbieJ said:
Give the host packet and email the specials later. That's what I plan on doing.

Yep, I"m going to do that for the shows I already have booked, but trying to entice the others to book I wanted to email the flyer to them. I may just do the PWS email about the host special, but I really wish there was one that included the Aug AND Sept specials!

Not sure if this will help out in the meantime...but someone here posted a flyer they made that looks great. It has the official looking promotions in a 3 column layout. I'll see if I can find the post...

babywings76 said:
Not sure if this will help out in the meantime...but someone here posted a flyer they made that looks great. It has the official looking promotions in a 3 column layout. I'll see if I can find the post...

Thanks. I will look for it.

CN has the Sept and Oct specials flyers. I copied those to give out.

I don't know if the same special is running this week, but last week (7/20-27) Office Max had self-serve color copies for 29¢. You can just copy the flyer from the CN in your changeover box.

jrstephens said:
Thanks. I will look for it.

I tried searching for the flyer someone made with all three upcoming months and couldn't find it. I did a search in the files section. Did anyone have any luck finding it?

The flyer is named AugSeptOct2008_noname2

I have it already saved on my computer but don't know how to attach it to a post...
I could email it...

akggirl said:
The flyer is named AugSeptOct2008_noname2

I have it already saved on my computer but don't know how to attach it to a post...
I could email it...

Awesome, thanks! I found it by having the exact name. Thank you!:)

1. What are the September Host/Guest Specials?

The September Host/Guest Specials are exclusive deals and discounts available to both hosts and guests during the month of September.

2. How do I become a host in September?

To become a host in September, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party or virtual event. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

3. Can I still earn the September Host/Guest Specials if I host a virtual event?

Yes, you can still earn the September Host/Guest Specials by hosting a virtual event. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests, and they can shop and order directly from that link.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a party in September?

In addition to earning free and discounted products, hosting a party in September also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, connect with friends and family, and receive exclusive discounts and offers.

5. Can guests take advantage of the September Host/Guest Specials without attending a party?

Yes, guests can still take advantage of the September Host/Guest Specials without attending a party by placing an order through your consultant or online using your host's party link. However, attending a party is a great way to learn more about the products and see them in action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies
Views
kam