• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Page 2 of September Guest Special Catalog? Look no further!

In summary, the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set includes four kitchen gadgets: the Pumpkin Carving Tool, Apple Peeler, Corn Kerneler, and Apple Corer. They are all dishwasher safe and only sold as a set. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty and can be used for other purposes besides September.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Can someone pretty please post page 2 of the September Guest Special 4 to a page please? I'm doing a booth this weekend and would like to staple the price discount on front of each catalog.

THANK YOU!!! I appreciate it!

Yep, I can work on it now.

Here you go - Is this what you needed? I cut the PC logo off at the bottom so I could make it as large as possible so the prices are more readable (hopefully).

Attachments

• 4UpSeptGuest_2009.doc
    404 KB · Views: 413
  • 4UpSeptGuest_2009.pdf
    236.9 KB · Views: 264
YES! Thank you Kathleen!! YOU ROCK!! :D

Awesome! I am doing a booth in September and didn't think of this! Thanks!

Thanks! I will stuff my KITK folders with these!

kam said:
Here you go - Is this what you needed? I cut the PC logo off at the bottom so I could make it as large as possible so the prices are more readable (hopefully).

Thank you SO much!!!:D

1. What is included in the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set?

The "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set includes four different kitchen gadgets designed specifically for the month of September. These gadgets are the Pumpkin Carving Tool, Apple Peeler, Corn Kerneler, and Apple Corer.

2. Are the gadgets in the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the gadgets in the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase the gadgets in the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set individually?

Unfortunately, the gadgets in the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set are only sold as a set and cannot be purchased individually. However, you can always gift the extra gadgets to friends or family!

4. Do the gadgets in the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your gadgets, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use the gadgets in the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set for other months besides September?

While the gadgets in the "September Gs 4 to a Page..." set are specifically designed for September, you can certainly use them for other purposes throughout the year. For example, the Pumpkin Carving Tool can also be used for carving watermelons in the summer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
reogas