• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the dimensions of the September Consultant Reward Carry All Tote?

In summary, the September Consultant Reward is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants that runs during the month of September. To qualify for the reward, consultants must have at least $1,250 in sales during the month. The rewards vary each year and may include exclusive products, extra commission, and/or bonus points towards the Pampered Chef incentive trip. Rewards are typically shipped or credited within 2-3 weeks after the end of the month. The September Consultant Reward is an annual program, so consultants can participate every year as long as they meet the qualifying requirements.
jnsr96
Hi,
I achieved my 2 shows by the 15th for September. Just wondering if anyone know how big the carry all tote is... dimensions aren't listed anywhere.
TIA

I do not know the exact dimensions, but it is a bit smaller than the new cons tote. I like it better as it has 2 dividers, so my batter bowl and trivet are not clinking around. I put the BB in the middle, the rice cooker on one side, and mandoline, microplane, trivet, pineapple wedger on the other side. Outside pocket has grooved cutting board, med dots bowl (in box), and med bamboo platter. Of course, there are plenty of other products I add into the bowl sections. I am thinking of getting another one. Torn between that and the TTA tote. Hmmm....

I agree with Laurie- I have two out of the three pieces and did not want the knife case so I ordered the carry all for one person on my team. I'm going to use it as an incentive for November I think!

What is the September Consultant Reward?

The September Consultant Reward is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants that runs during the month of September.

How do I qualify for the September Consultant Reward?

To qualify for the September Consultant Reward, you must be an active consultant with at least $1,250 in sales during the month of September.

What are the rewards for the September Consultant Reward?

The rewards for the September Consultant Reward vary each year, but typically include exclusive products, extra commission, and/or bonus points towards the Pampered Chef incentive trip.

When will I receive my September Consultant Reward?

The September Consultant Reward will be shipped or credited to your account within 2-3 weeks after the end of the month.

Can I participate in the September Consultant Reward every year?

Yes, the September Consultant Reward is an annual program, so you can participate each year as long as you meet the qualifying requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • lindy0116