• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Motivating My Team with a September Bingo Game

In summary, it seems that you will be taking some time off in September, but want to keep your team engaged and motivated. You are planning a bingo game for them and are looking for creative ideas from fellow consultants. Some suggestions include social media challenges, customer appreciation, product knowledge, personal development, and team building activities. Good luck!
Kelly8
I am having to take off a little time in September, mostly from being in the field, but that means no team training. My director is going to invite my team to her meeting, and I'm pretty confident my team will go, but I want to do something for them as well. I was thinking of having a Bingo game for them during the month of September, and then they will be rewarded for their bingos in October. My team is struggling, so I want to stay away from squares that say anything like "Recruit 2 people this month!" I want it to be within their reach to give them motivation to participate and a feeling of accomplishment when they finish a square, but also a little out of their comfort zone (hope that makes sense). So I'm just looking for some creative ideas from fellow consultants!

Bingo? I mean Tic-Tac-Toe!

Hey there! That sounds like a great idea to keep your team engaged while you're away. Bingo is always a fun game and I'm sure your team will appreciate the thought and effort you put into it. As for creative ideas, here are a few suggestions:1. Social media challenge: Create a bingo square that requires your team to post a certain number of times on social media about your company or products. This will not only help promote your business, but also give your team some social media practice.2. Customer appreciation: Have a square that requires your team to send a handwritten thank you note to a certain number of customers. This will not only show your customers how much you appreciate them, but also help your team build stronger relationships with them.3. Product knowledge: Have a square that requires your team to research and learn about a new product or feature. This will not only expand their knowledge, but also help them feel more confident in promoting it to customers.4. Personal development: Have a square that requires your team to attend a training or workshop related to personal development. This will not only benefit them as individuals, but also help them grow as consultants.5. Team building: Have a square that requires your team to plan and participate in a team building activity. This will not only bring your team closer together, but also foster a positive and supportive team culture.Hope these ideas help! Good luck with your bingo game and I'm sure your team will appreciate the effort you put into keeping them motivated while you're away.

What is a September Bingo Game?

A September Bingo Game is a fun and interactive way to boost motivation and engagement within your team during the month of September. It involves creating a bingo board with tasks or goals related to team building, productivity, or personal development, and incentivizing team members to complete these tasks in order to get a bingo and win a prize.

How can a September Bingo Game motivate my team?

A September Bingo Game can motivate your team in several ways. Firstly, it adds an element of friendly competition and gamification to the workplace, making tasks and goals more exciting and engaging. Additionally, the prizes and rewards for completing tasks can serve as a tangible incentive for team members to stay motivated and productive. It also encourages teamwork and collaboration as team members may need to work together to complete certain tasks on the bingo board.

What types of tasks or goals should I include on the bingo board?

The tasks or goals included on the bingo board should be relevant and meaningful to your team's goals and values. They can range from team building activities, such as going out for lunch together, to individual development tasks, such as attending a workshop or completing a certain number of sales calls. It's important to have a good mix of tasks that challenge and motivate team members in different ways.

How often should I run a September Bingo Game for my team?

The frequency of the September Bingo Game can vary depending on the length of the month and the size of your team. It's generally recommended to run it for the entire month of September, but you can also divide it into smaller game periods, such as weekly or bi-weekly, to keep the momentum going. It's also a good idea to change up the tasks and goals for each game to keep it fresh and interesting for your team.

How do I ensure fairness and inclusivity in the September Bingo Game?

To ensure fairness and inclusivity in the game, it's important to create a bingo board with tasks and goals that are achievable for all team members. Consider the different roles and responsibilities within your team and make sure there are tasks that are relevant to everyone. You can also give team members the option to choose their own tasks from a list to accommodate different preferences and strengths. It's also important to have clear rules and guidelines for the game to prevent any misunderstandings or conflicts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • krhodes74