• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September and October 1K Club!

In summary, the September and October 1K Club is a promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to earn additional rewards and bonuses by reaching a sales goal of $1,000 during those months. To join, you must be a current consultant and actively selling during September and October. The rewards include a special badge, bonus product credit, and a chance to win a trip to Pampered Chef headquarters. You will still earn your regular commission while being part of the 1K Club. Your progress towards the goal can be tracked through your consultant back office.
DebPC
Staff member
Who's had a $1,000 show already this month??? Kudos to you!

Last Friday left show at $1288.....supposed to be getting more outside orders.....these ladies were big spenders. One lady (the hosts boss) spent $389.

First month with Pampered Chef and just a little over $1000 in sales.. Pretty excited at the moment! ;)

bumping...

Congratulations on your $1,000 show this month! That is a fantastic achievement and I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work and continue to share the amazing products and recipes with your customers. You are an inspiration to all of us in the Pampered Chef community. Wishing you continued success and many more $1,000 shows in the future!

1. What is the September and October 1K Club?

The September and October 1K Club is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to earn additional rewards and bonuses by reaching a sales goal of $1,000 during the months of September and October.

2. How do I join the 1K Club?

To join the 1K Club, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and actively selling during the months of September and October. You will automatically be enrolled in the club once you have reached $1,000 in sales during these months.

3. What are the rewards for being part of the 1K Club?

The rewards for being part of the 1K Club include a special 1K Club badge to display on your consultant website, a bonus $50 in product credit, and entry into a drawing for a chance to win a trip to the Pampered Chef headquarters.

4. Can I still earn my regular commission while being part of the 1K Club?

Yes, you will still earn your regular commission on all sales during the months of September and October, in addition to the rewards and bonuses for being part of the 1K Club.

5. How can I track my progress towards the 1K Club goal?

You can track your progress towards the 1K Club goal through your consultant back office. There will be a special section dedicated to the 1K Club where you can see your sales total and how close you are to reaching $1,000.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle