• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September 2020 Host & Guest Specials

In summary, the host special for September 2020 is a free Fall Baking Bundle with a minimum party sales of $650, while the guest special is a free Mix 'N Scraper® with a purchase of $80 or more. These two specials cannot be combined and are separate offers. The Fall Baking Bundle includes a Stoneware Loaf Pan, a Stoneware Mini Loaf Pan, and a Fall Leaves Spatula, valued at $105. There is a limit of one free Mix 'N Scraper® per order with a purchase of $80 or more, but additional ones can be purchased at the regular price. If you are unable to host an in-person party, virtual parties are also an option to qualify for
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,Here are the specials for next month.Thanks for all you do for us!!!!

Attachments

• 2020 -- SEPTEMBER GUEST.pdf
    117.8 KB · Views: 2,209
  • 2020 -- SEPTEMBER HOST.pdf
    150.5 KB · Views: 2,508
I wish they would release the October specials, I would love to send a catalog flyer for Sept/Oct with new catalogs.

Wendy L Brown said:
I wish they would release the October specials, I would love to send a catalog flyer for Sept/Oct with new catalogs.
Won't be released until September.

chefjeanine said:
Won't be released until September.
Ah, I haven't created the 3-month flyer since I don't have 3 months worth. Only Aug & Sept.At this point (mid-August) is it worth me constructing the mini-catty with August & September?

kam said:
Ah, I haven't created the 3-month flyer since I don't have 3 months worth. Only Aug & Sept.At this point (mid-August) is it worth me constructing the mini-catty with August & September?
Not for me. . .I'm not having any "in-person" parties. I use the minis for invitations.

chefjeanine said:
Not for me. . .I'm not having any "in-person" parties. I use the minis for invitations.
kam said:
Ah, I haven't created the 3-month flyer since I don't have 3 months worth. Only Aug & Sept.At this point (mid-August) is it worth me constructing the mini-catty with August & September?[/QUOTE
Yes, because we can use that to send with the New Fall/Winter catalogs. I'm mailing those out this week. Since mail is suppose to be slower now, I'm getting them into the mail to Sept Hosts/Guests and past Hosts/Guests who are waiting to schedule their shows for September.

What are the host and guest specials for September 2020?

The host special for September 2020 is a free Fall Baking Bundle with a minimum party sales of $650. The guest special is a free Mix 'N Scraper® with a purchase of $80 or more.

Can I combine the host and guest specials for September 2020?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. They are separate offers and cannot be used together.

What is included in the Fall Baking Bundle for the September 2020 host special?

The Fall Baking Bundle includes a Stoneware Loaf Pan, a Stoneware Mini Loaf Pan, and a Fall Leaves Spatula. These items are valued at $105.

Is there a limit to how many Mix 'N Scraper®s I can receive with the September 2020 guest special?

Yes, there is a limit of one free Mix 'N Scraper® per order with a purchase of $80 or more. If you would like to purchase more than one, they are available for purchase at the regular price.

How can I qualify for the September 2020 host special if I cannot host an in-person party?

We understand that in-person parties may not be possible at this time. That's why we are also offering virtual parties as an option. You can still earn the host special by hosting a virtual party and meeting the minimum party sales of $650.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chefjeanine