• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SEPTEMBER 2020 HOST & GUEST SPECIALS

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Kathleen,

Here are the specials for next month.

Thanks for all you do for us!!!!

Attachments

• 2020 -- SEPTEMBER GUEST.pdf
    117.8 KB · Views: 2,069
  • 2020 -- SEPTEMBER HOST.pdf
    150.5 KB · Views: 2,370

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Won't be released until September.

Ah, I haven't created the 3-month flyer since I don't have 3 months worth. Only Aug & Sept.

At this point (mid-August) is it worth me constructing the mini-catty with August & September?

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Ah, I haven't created the 3-month flyer since I don't have 3 months worth. Only Aug & Sept.

At this point (mid-August) is it worth me constructing the mini-catty with August & September?
Not for me. . .I'm not having any "in-person" parties. I use the minis for invitations.

Aug 10, 2017
Not for me. . .I'm not having any "in-person" parties. I use the minis for invitations.

At this point (mid-August) is it worth me constructing the mini-catty with August & September?[/QUOTE
Yes, because we can use that to send with the New Fall/Winter catalogs. I'm mailing those out this week. Since mail is suppose to be slower now, I'm getting them into the mail to Sept Hosts/Guests and past Hosts/Guests who are waiting to schedule their shows for September.