• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Specials: Website Changeover & Individual Ordering Announcement

In summary, there will not be a script to announce the ability to place personal orders on individual websites. However, there will be several new products and scripts added starting September 1, including a 60% discount on select stoneware pieces for hosts, 20% off stoneware for customers, and a free Jar Opener with a purchase of $50 or more in October. In November, hosts can get 60% off on select Simple Additions combinations to make holiday entertaining easier. Additionally, there is a new recruiting promotion and updates have been made to the Consultant's Corner and CC. The links and updates may not be available until tomorrow, so it is recommended to check back then.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Im new with my website. Will the Sept specials be featured starting tomorrow...and does PC plan on putting something on our websites announcing the new individual ordering???

First, there won't be a script to choose from announcing ability to place personal orders. The scripts to be posted are pasted below. However, who is to say that they won't add something like they did the book, where it's not an option, its on your page.
Scripts available Sept 1 include:
**The following images will be ADDED:

· Reversible Bamboo Carving Board
· Cranberry Bar Board and Knife
· Microplane Adjustable Grater
· Citrus Press
· Meat Lifters
· Stripe & Leaf Towel Set, Leaf Napkin Set, and Leaf Napkin Ring Set
· Insulated Tote
· Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold
· Easy Read Measuring Cups
· The Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook
· Simple Additions Entertaining Set with Striped Platter
· Celebrate Plate
· Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
· Basil Blend Canola Oil and Petite Squares Set
· Turkey Basics Recipe Card Collection
· Great Grilling! Seasoning and Recipe Collection
· Woven Round Tray, Woven Rectangle Server, Woven Large Square Server and Woven Rectangle Tray
· Super Starter kit

**The following scripts will be ADDED:
60% Savings on the Stone of your choice!
Host a Kitchen Show in September and you can select your choice of any one piece of Stoneware at a 60% discount! OR, choose our new fall table linens, also 60% off when you host a September Show.
You can’t beat these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

Stock up on Stoneware!
Save 20% on Stoneware in September! Buy as much as you want and add up the savings … the more you buy, the more you save.
Don’t miss out! Contact me today to place your order.

Gobble Up the Savings!
Host a Kitchen Show in October and select either the Roasting Pan with Rack, Meat Lifters or Carving Set at 60% off! These Thanksgiving essentials will simplify your holiday meal preparation.
Available dates are filling quickly! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

Get a Grip!
No more turning red-faced trying to open a stubborn lid - our Jar Opener will handle the job with ease. Purchase $50 in products in October and you’ll receive the Jar Opener FREE!
Contact me today to learn more about this special.

Simply Entertaining
Don’t stress about the holidays … make them simple! For November hosts, we’ve lined up four Simple Additions combinations that will make holiday entertaining a breeze. You’ll get your choice for 60% off!
Don’t miss out on these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

Success Starts Here!
Flexible hours, unlimited growth potential, bonuses and awards, plus training and support when you need it … sounds like a great job, doesn’t it? It can be yours! For only $90, you can purchase a Super Starter kit that contains over $350 worth of products, plus all the materials you need to start your very own Pampered Chef business. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to earn over $1300 more in FREE products during your first three months! That’s in addition to the great commission you can earn each month.
What are you waiting for? Contact me today to learn more about becoming a Kitchen Consultant.

PC is not going to put something on your site about individual ordering, however, you may notify your customers by sending out a mass e-mail. Weekly Bites said "Go to Consultant's Corner, then select My Business, Personal Web Site and Manage Your Personal Web Site. Click on the link that says, "Individual ordering is back!" Follow the directions for sending a mass e-mail to your Show customers." Hope this is helpful.

Is that link there yet?Is the link to send a mass e-mail there or will they wait until tomorrow to put it on the website. I looked and didn't see it anywhere.

It's probably going on there tomorrow since that's when the online ordering goes into effect.

I wish they'd hurry up already!!! I want to send out my update!!!!

I updated my website at 6:30 this morning and some of the scripts that I thought would be there weren't there. Also I have had a customer email me already because she is not able to purchase any of the new products off the website. The only new products listed were from spring/summer catalog. Did I miss something? Was I suppose to update the catalog myself?

Thanks
Tracy

The website scripts have been updated, as well as CC with its new streamlined look!

There's also a new recruiting promo!

Mary

You didn't miss anything. Apparently they did not update all of it at the same time, only some parts. Sometimes I've found that when they mean a certain day all of the changes may not take place until later in the day. I'd suggest checking back tomorrow. Why don't you tell your customer that you'll update her when PC puts the new products up. That way she doesn't have to keep checking back!

Frustrating!!

1. What is the reason for the Sept Website Changeover?

The Sept Website Changeover is being done to improve the overall user experience and functionality of the Pampered Chef website. This includes updated features, improved navigation, and a more modern design.

2. When will the Sept Website Changeover take place?

The Sept Website Changeover is scheduled to take place on September 1st. Starting on this date, users will be able to access the updated website and begin using its new features.

3. Will my account information be transferred over to the new website?

Yes, all account information, including past orders and saved payment methods, will be transferred over to the new website. However, for security reasons, users will be required to reset their password upon logging in for the first time on the new site.

4. Will I still be able to access my old orders and recipes on the new website?

Yes, all previous orders and recipes will still be accessible on the new website. However, some older recipes may have been updated or removed due to the changeover. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. How can I provide feedback on the new website?

We value your feedback and want to hear your thoughts on the new website. You can provide feedback by clicking on the "Feedback" button located at the bottom of the website. Your comments and suggestions will help us continue to improve the site for our users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • naekelsey