• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stone Special Price: 20% Off - Consultants Corner

In summary, the September host special is for 60% off one piece of stoneware. Hosts can also get any other pieces of stoneware at the 20% discounted price. Hosts can use their host rewards to purchase the discounted stoneware.
proudmama02
Does anyone know if there is a sheet posting on Consultants Corner what the 20% off Stone special price would be after the 20% off??

Yes, under downloads it has the guest special flyer and it lists every piece of stoneware that's on sale. :)

Thanks Becky!

I've also put this on my outside order form---in case you needed one!

Attachments

• SeptemberOutsideOrderForm.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 504
Has Anyone Printed A Outside Order Form Off From The Pc Website. It Has Two Pages And The Page Is Like The Return Info And Stuff On The Back Of The Receipts. So Can We Just Run These In The Copier Back To Back And Use Them For A Receipt? Does Anyone Know????

What I would do is print page 1 then put it back into the printer and print page 2 on the back of it. If you have never done this before, you might have to play with it to see how your printer works. They are all a little different. It has all of the warrantee, return information on it, so it must be a "legal" return receipt.

Shawnna

I would check with the home office first. I though the receipt had to be with our stationary.

I printed off the receipt and compared it to the back of the sales receipt from last Fall. It says exactly the same thing. This is an original receipt. The only difference I found in the 2 is:

The new receipt has:
1. a separate section on the nonconsumable and consumable products in the certificate of guarantee section.

2. the Notice of Cancellation section is bigger/more readable

3. the return information section tells the consultant/customer to call the new toll free number to get an approved reference number and write it in the space provided on the form.

The Pampered Partner receipts have the same information on the back of them. So, any/all of these receipts are good for guarantee purposes.

Shawnna

I just printed off page one onto my sales receipt paper. It says the same thing on the back.

I use just the front sides at my shows, and then I print them out on PC paper when I get home and send those to the hostess when we close her show.

Sept. Host/guest specialPlease clarify...
Hosts get 60% off 1 piece of stoneware. Then, can they also get any other pieces of stoneware at the 20% discounted price? Can they use their host rewards to purchase the discounted stoneware? Thanks for your help!

ShanaSmith said:
I use just the front sides at my shows, and then I print them out on PC paper when I get home and send those to the hostess when we close her show.

That's exactly what I do. I don't know if I will change what I'm doing b/c the way I look at it, you are using your printer ink by priniting both sides and the PP receipts are so cheap anyway. Just my 2 cents. :)

Chef Jill said:
Please clarify...
Hosts get 60% off 1 piece of stoneware. Then, can they also get any other pieces of stoneware at the 20% discounted price? Can they use their host rewards to purchase the discounted stoneware? Thanks for your help!

Yes! In the newest Weekly Bites issue, it says that a host can use her host benefits to purchase discounted stoneware. I've tried it in PP and it let the host get the discounted stones for FREE and an additional discount on top of that (with them hosting a show). It's going to be awesome.

One quick question :confused: ~On the OOF under CC, it says that the more you buy, the more you save. I understand that with the host but how is that for true for the guest? I know that this question is going to be asked. Thanks in advance! :)

I JUST RECIEVE THIS E-MAIL FROM MY DIRECTOR. THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE. SEPT. HOST ARE GOING TO MAKE OUT BIG TIME.
IT'S VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE SEPTEMBER HOST SPECIAL & GUEST SPECIAL SO WE CAN COACH OUR HOSTS TO HAVE AWESOME SHOWS!

THIS E-MAIL BREAKS IT DOWN SO THAT WE CAN EXPLAIN IT TO OUR SEPTEMBER HOSTS!!

Do you realize that not only do our hosts get to choose one stone for 60% off -- but that since ALL the stones (except the new small round stone and the patriotic heart mold) are 20% off ... hosts can take advantage of that sale in 3 extra special ways. Your September kitchen and catalog show hosts MUST know this! Print out this e-mail and be sure to explain it to them ASAP to minimize September cancellations!!

1. They can use their half price items to get an additional 50% off of the Sept-Sale-Price for the stone!

2. When they use their FREE product credit, they get more bang for their "buck" because they can "buy" the stones with their free credit at the SALE price... and then,

3. Any other stones -- beyond the one at 60% off ... the half price items (an additional 50% off of the 20% off price is like getting those stones at 60% off, too), .... beyond those .... they can apply their host discount (usually 20-30%) ON TOP OF the 20% off sale price!

It's so incredible that hosts can purchase the stoneware at the sale prices with their FREE credit and 1/2 price items and then use their discount on top of the sale prices. Think about it, with a $500 show (which means $90 in FREE products), They could, for less than $50 get SEVEN GREAT pieces of stoneware! Check this out:
Glazed Rect. Baker (60% off - host special) $ 17.20
Muffin Pan ($25.60 - FREE host credit) FREE
Fluted Pan ($21.20 - FREE host credit) FREE
Lid/Bowl ($30.80 - FREE host credit)) FREE
Medium Bar Pan ($17.20 -remainder of free credit minus 25% disc.) $3.60
Pie Plate ($23.80 - 1/2 price item) $11.90
Square Baker ($26- 1/2 price item) $13.00
Sub Total $45.70
THEN.......they can do their HOLIDAY shopping for all those "$10 friends" and buy an unlimited number of Small Bar Pans for $8.70!!!!!!! What do ya think of that???? Are you ready to host your own show in Sept?? If this doesn't motivate you to PICK UP THE PHONE and call everyone who loves our stoneware, then . . . let's chat.

Thank you so much for sharing! I'm writing an e-mail right now to everyone! :)

Thanks!WOW! It really is GREAT! Thanks for sharing all of that info.!

1. What is the "Stone Special Price" offer?

The "Stone Special Price" offer is a current promotion where customers can receive a 20% discount on select stone cookware products from Pampered Chef.

2. How long is the "Stone Special Price" offer valid?

The "Stone Special Price" offer is valid for a limited time only. The exact duration may vary, so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific end date.

3. Can I combine the "Stone Special Price" offer with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Stone Special Price" offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one offer can be applied per order.

4. Do I need a promo code to receive the "Stone Special Price" discount?

No, a promo code is not required to receive the "Stone Special Price" discount. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout when purchasing eligible stone cookware products.

5. Can I purchase "Stone Special Price" products without hosting a party?

Yes, the "Stone Special Price" offer is available to all customers, regardless of whether or not they are hosting a party. However, hosting a party may allow you to earn additional discounts and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PSPingMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies