• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals with Our Sept/Oct/Nov Flyer | Kam, Don't Miss Out!"

In summary, the September/October/November flyer features the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Ultimate Mixer Set, Fall Harvest Collection, and Nonstick Cookware Set. There are special deals and discounts available, including buy one, get one free offers, discounts on select products, and free gifts with purchase. You can still order products from previous flyers, but availability may be limited. The flyer can be viewed online by visiting the website and clicking on the "Flyer" tab. It is valid until the end of November, after which a new flyer will be released.
cookingmagic
Hi Kam
Any chance you can compile the 3-month Sept/Oct/Nov flyer for us?

The only way I can create Canadian Flyers is if someone emails me the pdfs of the Canadian versions.

If you email me the pdfs of the Canadian specials I would be happy to do it.

EDIT:
Thanks for emailing me the pdfs, I will be creating a few Canadian versions and posting them here on Canadian Corner!

Last edited:

Sure, I would be happy to help. Can you provide more information on what exactly you need compiled for the flyer? Is it for a specific event or promotion? Do you have any design ideas or specific details that need to be included? Let me know and I can get started on putting together a great flyer for you.

1. What are the featured products in the September/October/November flyer?

The featured products in the September/October/November flyer include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Mixer Set, the Fall Harvest Collection, and the Nonstick Cookware Set.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts in the September/October/November flyer?

Yes, there are several special deals and discounts available in the September/October/November flyer. These include buy one, get one free offers, discounts on select products, and free gifts with purchase.

3. Can I order products from previous flyers in the September/October/November flyer?

Yes, you can still order products from previous flyers in the September/October/November flyer. However, availability may be limited and some products may no longer be in stock.

4. How can I view the September/October/November flyer online?

You can view the September/October/November flyer online by visiting our website and clicking on the "Flyer" tab. The flyer will be available to view and download in a PDF format.

5. When does the September/October/November flyer expire?

The September/October/November flyer is valid until the end of November. After that, a new flyer will be released with new products and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dolan
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
newgeorgiagirl
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies