• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Flyer for Sept/Oct/Nov? Check Out My 3 Month Version!

In summary, the 3 Month Flyer is a promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef for the months of September, October, and November. It features exclusive deals and offers on select products, which can be accessed through a consultant's website, Pampered Chef parties, or online. These deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and are only valid for the specified months. Be sure to take advantage of them before they expire!
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month version flyer for Sept/Oct/Nov 2011.

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

Thanks!

Attachments

• SepOctNov2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 657
Awesome, Kam! Thanks!!
Have you had a chance to make the Nov Host/Guest flyer?

Thank you so much....these are Awesome!!!

Once again, let me just say...thanks Kam, you are AWESOME!!! :)

Thanks Kam, I am soooooo grateful that you share your flier with us! It would take me forever to create it. Thanks Thanks and Thanks!

1. What is the "3 Month Flyer" for September, October, and November?

The 3 Month Flyer is a special promotional flyer released by Pampered Chef for the months of September, October, and November. It features exclusive deals and offers on our top products for a limited time.

2. How can I access the "3 Month Flyer"?

You can access the 3 Month Flyer through your consultant's website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also view it online on our official website or through our social media pages.

3. Are the deals in the "3 Month Flyer" available for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the deals in the 3 Month Flyer are only available for select products. These products are featured in the flyer and are labeled with the special offer. You can also check with your consultant for more information.

4. Can I combine the deals from the "3 Month Flyer" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the deals in the 3 Month Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are already discounted and are only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

5. How long are the deals in the "3 Month Flyer" valid for?

The deals in the 3 Month Flyer are only valid for the months of September, October, and November. After that, they will no longer be available. However, we may have new promotions and discounts for the upcoming months, so make sure to check back regularly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
awjacks1105
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies