• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Oct 2010 Mini Catty Insert

- I used to use the HO label template but for 2months now i have used full-page inserts and put them in envelopes (much less time for me than taping all the ends of the mini and ensuring the label is on straight).Thanks for doing this flyer, this was exactly what I was looking for!That looks awesome!!!! Too bad we Canadians couldn't use it.That looks awesome!!!! Too bad we Canadians couldn't use it.
kam
Staff member
This was requested on another thread...I had started it but hadn't finished it yet (my minis aren't here yet). But, it is now done.

Cut in half and it should fit in the mini catty. I actually trim it a little closer to the lines and it fits in perfectly.

Room at the top for your Consultant Info. 5 lines worth. If your website is long, type it on the 5th line and it should go slightly under the logo, but it should fit.

The "Sales Blurb" at the top is editable, too. Just type what you want.

When you type on one side, the other side will change.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertSeptOct2010_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 746
YAYY!! Soo excited! THANK YOU!! It's perfect!

Do you print them in color and send them with the minis? I'm just wondering on cost.

Thank you so much!!!!
Do you happen to have anything for August. I am doing a booth and would like to include one with the catalogs.
Thanks again,

Niki said:
Thank you so much!!!!
Do you happen to have anything for August. I am doing a booth and would like to include one with the catalogs.
Thanks again,

I don't have a mini-catty one that includes August, since the mini-catty will have the new products that aren't available until September.

I have a few full page ones that include August. 1 month, 2 month and 3 month ones. They are in the Flyers section.

Who do you send the minis to? All of your contacts or just a select few?

I send mini's to every guest invited to a show - they are my invites. I used to use the HO label template but for 2months now i have used full-page inserts and put them in envelopes (much less time for me than taping all the ends of the mini and ensuring the label is on straight).

Thanks for doing this flyer, this was exactly what I was looking for!

That looks awesome!!!! Too bad we Canadians couldn't use it.

Kam, What are you using to create these before making them into PDFs? I like them and would love to know how you update them each month so we are one month ahead since currently we are out of Sept. Love to have a Oct/Nov ones. Thanks againGreg & Debbie

1. What products are featured in the Sept Oct 2010 Mini Catty Insert?

The Sept Oct 2010 Mini Catty Insert features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including our new Deluxe Air Fryer, 5-Piece Essential Set, and Quick Cooker.

2. Can I purchase these products individually or do I have to buy the entire set?

You can purchase any of the products featured in the Sept Oct 2010 Mini Catty Insert individually. However, we also offer bundle deals and special discounts when purchasing multiple items together.

3. Are there any new products being introduced in this insert?

Yes, the Sept Oct 2010 Mini Catty Insert introduces several new products, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, 5-Piece Essential Set, and Quick Cooker.

4. How long will these products be available for purchase?

The products featured in the Sept Oct 2010 Mini Catty Insert will be available for purchase until supplies last or until the next catalog is released.

5. Can I still order products from previous catalogs?

Yes, you can still order products from previous catalogs through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. However, some products may be discontinued and no longer available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharpechef
Replies
Views
kam