• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choose your Special - 3 Month Flyer

Thanks alot Debbie! I may have to edit it a little to add that in. Or come up with something else. :)Beth,I have talked to her about the great bonus for signing now, but I think she needs time to think about it. She said her kids are just starting football, they are in jr football and that is usually over the middle of october. Thanks for the suggestions.
Debunny
I thought I would share a flyer I made. It's my first and a little plain but hopefully I will get better. :) I just like the idea of having three months on one flyer so ppl can choose which months special they like best and book for that month.

Attachments

• septoctnovspecials.doc
    114.5 KB · Views: 950
Last edited:
Looks Great!!!Debbie,
For a first that sure looks great. If you are using this for your shows, I have an idea for you. Maybe adjust for each show to highlight your available dates. Good luck with your fall bookings, I know I am sooooo excited for my fall schedule. My one show in September is also a possible recruit, I think she may wait until then to use her credit towards her kit.

Good Luck,
Debbie :) :) :)

DebbieSM said:
Debbie,
For a first that sure looks great. If you are using this for your shows, I have an idea for you. Maybe adjust for each show to highlight your available dates. Good luck with your fall bookings, I know I am sooooo excited for my fall schedule. My one show in September is also a possible recruit, I think she may wait until then to use her credit towards her kit.

Good Luck,
While the $20-$40 savings sounds great, your friend should really consider that if she signs in August she can really get a lot more for her $90 investment than if she waits to save the money.

If she joins now for $90 she will get (with 4 shows in by the end of September):
$350 starter kit
$145 Roaster with Rack
paycheck for the sales of those shows (instead of the $20-$40 kit credit she would get the paycheck for her show which could pay for the kit or more)
if sales reach $1,250 between now and Sept 30 - Super Starter Month 1 bonus (about $125 value)

While I too need to do as many shows as I can, I always encourage potential recruits to do their own show instead of me doing it because their paycheck will be at least $30 (for a $150 show at 20%) which wipes out that show kit credit and they can still get free and half prie items and it's one of the 4 shows they need to qualify. I do this always but especially when there's an extra incentive. It's the love thing - the more you give the more you get. ;)

DebbieSM said:
My one show in September is also a possible recruit, I think she may wait until then to use her credit towards her kit.

Good Luck,
While the $20-$40 savings sounds great, your friend should really consider that if she signs in August she can really get a lot more for her $90 investment than if she waits to save the money.

If she joins now for $90 she will get (with 4 shows in by the end of September):
$350 starter kit
$145 Roaster with Rack
paycheck for the sales of those shows (instead of the $20-$40 kit credit she would get the paycheck for her show which could pay for the kit or more)
if sales reach $1,250 between now and Sept 30 - Super Starter Month 1 bonus (about $125 value)

While I too need to do as many shows as I can, I always encourage potential recruits to do their own show instead of me doing it because their paycheck will be at least $30 (for a $150 show at 20%) which wipes out that show kit credit and they can still get free and half price items and it's one of the 4 shows they need to qualify. I do this always but especially when there's an extra incentive. It's the love thing - the more you give the more you get. ;)

DebbieSM said:
Debbie,

Good Luck,

Thanks alot Debbie! I may have to edit it a little to add that in. Or come up with something else. :)

Beth,
I have talked to her about the great bonus for signing now, but I think she needs time to think about it. She said her kids are just starting football, they are in jr football and that is usually over the middle of october. Thanks for the suggestions.

Debbie I meant to tell you Congrats on the possible recruit! I am trying my best to get my sister to sign up too. She likes the roasting pan :)

What is the "Choose your Special - 3 Month Flyer" promotion?

The "Choose your Special - 3 Month Flyer" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can choose a different discounted product each month for three months in a row.

How do I participate in the "Choose your Special - 3 Month Flyer" promotion?

To participate in this promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef customer and place a qualifying order of $75 or more each month for three consecutive months. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose your special for that month.

Can I choose any product as my special for the "Choose your Special - 3 Month Flyer" promotion?

The products available for this promotion are limited and may vary each month. You can choose from a selection of discounted products specifically offered for this promotion.

Do I have to choose a different special each month for the "Choose your Special - 3 Month Flyer" promotion?

Yes, you must choose a different special each month for the three-month duration of the promotion. You cannot choose the same product more than once.

Can I combine the "Choose your Special - 3 Month Flyer" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one special can be chosen per qualifying order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kam
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg