• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Buying My September Incentive Bag?

In summary, the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes a curated selection of top-selling products at a discounted price. It is only available for purchase during the month of September and the price varies depending on the products included. The products are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but they are always a variety of useful kitchen tools and gadgets. The bag can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website during the month of September.
doughmama
Silver Member
I earned the September bag but really don't need it. If you are interested in purchasing it, send me a message. Thx.

ok, the bag has been sold but thank you to everyone for your interest.

What is the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale"?

The "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that includes a curated selection of our top-selling products at a discounted price. It is only available for purchase during the month of September.

How much does the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale" cost?

The price of the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale" varies depending on the products included, but it is typically offered at a significant discount compared to purchasing the items individually. Please check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the current price.

What products are included in the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale"?

The products included in the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale" vary each year, but they are always a selection of our most popular and useful kitchen tools and gadgets. Some examples of past items include our Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Scraper, and Garlic Press.

Can I customize the products in the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale"?

No, the products in the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale" are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we carefully choose a variety of items that are sure to be useful for any home cook.

How can I purchase the "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale"?

The "Sept Incentive Bag for Sale" can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly from our website. Keep in mind that it is only available for purchase during the month of September, so don't wait too long to get yours!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • lisaterwilliger