• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the September Host and Guest Specials on One Page?

In summary, Karen saved her info by erasing it in paint and then saved it without her info. Highlight fields in reader to turn the blue boxes on or off.
kam
Staff member

Attachments

• Sep2011_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 727
Last edited:
anyone have one with July/Aug/Sept on it?

Thanks so much, Kam!!

Can I ask a dumb question here? I can't seem to get rid of the blue behind the text boxes....What am I doing wrong here?Thanks,
Karen

Enter in your info in the blue boxes. Then click somewhere else on the page. The blue boxes shouldn't appear when you print, they are just there as you edit so you can see the field area.

babywings76 said:
Enter in your info in the blue boxes. Then click somewhere else on the page. The blue boxes shouldn't appear when you print, they are just there as you edit so you can see the field area.

Scratch that, I had it backwards...the boxes show up blue, but you click on them to enter in your info and they will be white. But they do print out normally and won't show the blue.

Ah...I use these to make a picture and then post to facebook.....but I can't get rid of the blue boxes completely before making it a .jpgI just erased that part of the flyer in paint and then saved it without my info. Thanks for the help Amanda!Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
Ah...I use these to make a picture and then post to facebook.....but I can't get rid of the blue boxes completely before making it a .jpg

I just erased that part of the flyer in paint and then saved it without my info. Thanks for the help Amanda!

Karen

Somewhere in reader it will say 'highlight fields' or something to that effect. It works as a toggle to turn the blue boxes on or off (highlight or not highlight).

Thank you!

1. What is the "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" program?

The "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. It allows hosts and guests to earn even more rewards and discounts by hosting or attending a party during this time.

2. How do I qualify for the "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, hosts must schedule a party for September and have a minimum of $650 in sales. Guests must attend a party in September and make a minimum purchase of $75.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" program?

Hosting or attending a party during September through the "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" program allows hosts and guests to earn extra rewards and discounts on top of the regular rewards and discounts offered by Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity to save money and get more value for your purchases.

4. Can I combine the "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, hosts and guests can still earn the regular rewards and discounts offered by Pampered Chef in addition to the promotion benefits.

5. How do I redeem the rewards and discounts earned through the "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" program?

Hosts and guests can redeem their rewards and discounts earned through the "Sept Host/Guest on One Page" program by placing an order through their consultant or online. The rewards and discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
VeronicaW