• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Host/Guest Fillable - Where Can I Find It?

In summary, "Sept Host/Guest Fillable" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September that allows both the host and guests of a party to earn rewards and bonuses. The host must reach a minimum of $650 in party sales to qualify, and both the host and guests can earn bonus rewards for every $50 in product sales. The rewards for the host include a free product bundle valued at $50 and the opportunity to purchase any item at a 60% discount, while guests can earn free products and discounts based on the total party sales. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but the rewards earned can be used towards any purchase. To participate, you can either host a party or
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Has that one been posted yet? I need to get my Sept host packets mailed this week and I use those in my packets. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the direction of that flyer :)

dannyzmom said:
Has that one been posted yet? I need to get my Sept host packets mailed this week and I use those in my packets. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the direction of that flyer :)

Hi Carolyn,

Forgot to post that one...thanks for reminding me. I posted it here, if this is the one you were looking for:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-september-73770/

1. What is a "Sept Host/Guest Fillable"?

A "Sept Host/Guest Fillable" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. It allows both the host and the guests of a party to earn rewards and bonuses by placing orders and hosting a party.

2. How does the "Sept Host/Guest Fillable" promotion work?

The host of a party must reach a minimum of $650 in party sales to qualify for the promotion. Once this goal is met, both the host and the guests can earn bonus rewards for every $50 in product sales. The more sales made, the more rewards earned!

3. What are the rewards for participating in the "Sept Host/Guest Fillable" promotion?

The rewards for the host include a free product bundle valued at $50 for every $650 in party sales, as well as the opportunity to purchase any item in the catalog at a 60% discount. Guests can earn free products and discounts, depending on the total party sales.

4. Can the "Sept Host/Guest Fillable" promotion be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Sept Host/Guest Fillable" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, the rewards earned through this promotion can be used towards any purchase.

5. How can I participate in the "Sept Host/Guest Fillable" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you can either host a party during the month of September or place an order as a guest at a Sept Host/Guest Fillable party. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tracie
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam