• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept. Guest Special: Save 20% on Your Stone Order

In the end, the customer would be paying the same amount, just in a different order. Thanks for the clarification!In summary, the September Special ROCK! Lisa can get stoneware at the 20% off plus her percent discount on top of that.
Christa
Is there any stipulation to this? Can they order more than one stone at 20% off?

Yes, they can:D

They can order as many as they want! Point out to your hosts that after they get one for 60% off, they can get as many as they want for the 20% off price, PLUS their percent discount on top of that! WOW!!

Great Host benefit tooWhen your host orders the stones, she can get them at the 20% off also, so when she's done with her say $90.00 free and she's using that 25% discount, then have her start stocking up on more stones if she wants, and she can get them for 45% off. Woo Hoo!!! That's how my director told me last year and I did that, and got more hostesses who wanted to start stoneware collections, but just couldn't afford it.

HTH,

Lisa

That September Special ROCK!!! I have been telling host that we are going work hard to get her the 30% discount so she will get 50% off stoneware!

But, be careful and book your August first. My first show back from conference I had no one book for August because I was too excited about the new products and the September Stoneware sale! So I had to change how I sold bookings for both months. I have been saying something like:

"If you have a show in August you will get your choice of this incredible Microplane or the Exclusive Host only 8 Quart Stainless Steel bowl at 60% OFF! The catalog is going to change in September and we will have a huge list of discontinued items that guests can only get until the end of the month. Plus, the cost of shipping has risen a lot. Rather than charging everyone more Pampered Chef had to raise some of the prices to on the heavier items like Simple Additions (the small striped bowls are going up $3 and the platter $5) and some classic stones are going up a little. If you have a show in August your guest will also get this fantastic Quick Stir Pitcher Free with a $60 purchase! Everyone needs at least one and who doesn't love these? I know you will want the Stoneware special so have your friends hold shows in September. When you go to each show both of you will get a piece of Glazed stoneware 60% OFF. They will get their 20-30% off the sale price and you will get your 10% Past host discount on top of the sale price too!"

I have been working on not booking too far out so I as of July 19th I only had 6 more July shows, 4 August shows and no September bookings. Now, I have 11 August shows and 8 September bookings!

I love my job, the new products and all of the Fall Sales!! Yeah!!!!!

Chefgirl2 said:
That September Special ROCK!!! I have been telling host that we are going work hard to get her the 30% discount so she will get 50% off stoneware!

Just a little math lesson...it's not truly 50% off.

Let's take the Rectangular Baker--reg price is $43.00, 50% off would make it $21.50.

The way our sale works in September is that all stones are 20% off, making the Baker $34.40. You then take the 30% host discount off that price, which brings it down to $24.08. In the end the stone is 44% off.

I just want to make sure we don't misrepresent the sale to our customers.

DebbieJ said:
Just a little math lesson...it's not truly 50% off.

Let's take the Rectangular Baker--reg price is $43.00, 50% off would make it $21.50.

The way our sale works in September is that all stones are 20% off, making the Baker $34.40. You then take the 30% host discount off that price, which brings it down to $24.08. In the end the stone is 44% off.

I just want to make sure we don't misrepresent the sale to our customers.

Thanks Deb! I was thinking the same thing......as an explanation - it's not 50% off, because the the host discount is taken off the discounted price not the full price.....it's still a great deal though!:)

Debbie - I thought so, too, but here is what I posted on another September guest special thread: I was concerned that I would tell a host she could get unlimited 50% off stoneware if she got to the 30% off discount level. Then I thought that the 30% off would be after the 20% off, not at the same time. It makes a bit of a difference. For example, if you purchase $100 of stoneware products at 30% off and then take another 20% off, you would actually pay $56 (30% off $100 is $30 = $70, 20% off $70 is $14 = $56). So, if you bought $1000 thinking you were getting 50% off, you would end up paying $60 more.This is what I got from HO about the special.
Dear Kate Jensen,Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The Host would be able to add her Host discount together with the stoneware discount for a total of 50% discount.

What is the "Sept. Guest Special"?

The "Sept. Guest Special" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September for guests who attend a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a consultant.

What are the benefits of the "Sept. Guest Special"?

The "Sept. Guest Special" offers guests the opportunity to purchase specific products at a discounted price and also receive free gifts with their purchase. It is a great way for guests to try out new products and save money.

How can I take advantage of the "Sept. Guest Special"?

To take advantage of the "Sept. Guest Special", you must attend a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of September. Your consultant will provide you with more information about the specific products and offers available.

Can I combine the "Sept. Guest Special" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Sept. Guest Special" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for guests attending a cooking demonstration or party in September.

What products are included in the "Sept. Guest Special"?

The specific products included in the "Sept. Guest Special" may vary, but typically include popular and new Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. Your consultant will have more information about the products available for this special promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar