• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Guest Special: Free Cookbook Offer

In summary, the September Guest Special is a promotion that offers discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products to guests who attend a party or make a purchase through a party link. To qualify, one must attend a party or make a purchase through a party link and then select the discounted items. The discounted products can be chosen from the party link or at the party. The special ends on September 30th at 11:59 PM (CT) and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one discount can be applied per order.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Anyone know how to give a Sept guest special cookbook for free? I don't see a special item number for it.
Thanks

There is a whole list of codes on the guest special flyer and OOF behind CC, in the product list in P3 (click on the magnifying glass when entering an item), There's a different code for each book.

Go to Guest Specials. Or ... search for the name of the cookbook and put a price limit. That limits the selection!

1. What is the September Guest Special?

The September Guest Special is a special promotion for the month of September that allows guests to receive a discounted price on select Pampered Chef products when they attend a party or make a purchase through a party link.

2. How do I qualify for the September Guest Special?

In order to qualify for the September Guest Special, you must attend a party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant or make a purchase through a party link. You will then have the opportunity to select the discounted items as part of the special.

3. Can I choose which products I want for the September Guest Special?

Yes, you can choose which products you want for the September Guest Special. The discounted products will be listed on the party link or available at the party for you to select from.

4. When does the September Guest Special end?

The September Guest Special ends on September 30th at 11:59 PM (CT). All orders must be placed by this time in order to receive the discounted price.

5. Can I combine the September Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the September Guest Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one discount can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedape
Replies