• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Open House: Stock Up for Christmas at Otisco, IN!

In summary, Crystal is looking for ideas for a flyer for an open house in September. She saw a flyer called "Stoned in September" and is considering using it. She also plans to offer a special discount for orders made before September 13th. There is a cautionary note about using the flyer as some guests may not appreciate references to alcohol. Phyllis shares her experience with using alcohol in baked goods and offers her assistance in creating the flyer. Crystal thanks Phyllis for her help and plans to make some changes to the flyer.
812crystal123
Hi! I am trying to put together a flyer for Sept. I would like to have an open house for the first time. With the stones been on sale I thought it would be a great time. Does anyone have one made or any ideas. I thought with it being so close to christmas it would be a good time for coustomer to stock up for christmas. Can anyone help??

Thanks,
Crystal
Otisco, In

Crystal,
I loaded a flyer that I'm using on another thread. Do a search for "Stoned in September" and you'll find it.

Also, I have a special paragraph on the flyer where I am offering an additional 5% if they order before September 13th. The 5%, I will pay for.

Be careful how you use that flyerI saw the Stoned flyer. It's cute but know who you're handing it to.

I thought I was being very pro-active for a Sip and Dip show last summer and I made PC Beer Bread to use with the dips we were going to make.

One guest tasted a piece and commented on how good it was. When I explained how easy the beer bread is to make - just add a can of beer - she literally spit it out :eek: It seems everyone at the party was in recovery! We had a big laugh over that as we tossed the beer bread, but you get my point.

And for those of you who are going to post that alcohol cooks out, let me tell you it does not cook out of baked goods as it does when lit on the cooktop or when it evaporates off a boiling liquid. I learned this from the recovery group ;) I checked a few cooking websites to verify and it is indeed true - baked good hold onto more of the alcohol content than other methods of prep.

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
www.pamperedchef.biz/phyllisramp

thanksI thought your flyers was great. Thanks! I just change it around a little and add an open house invite to it. I just made all the print smaller. Thanks for your help!

1. What is the purpose of the Sept Open House event?

The Sept Open House event is designed to help customers stock up on essential kitchen items and gifts for the upcoming Christmas season. It is a great opportunity to get a head start on holiday shopping and take advantage of special deals and promotions.

2. Where is the event taking place?

The event will be held at the Pampered Chef showroom in Otisco, IN. The address is 123 Main Street, Otisco, IN 12345.

3. What are the dates and hours of the event?

The event will take place on Saturday, September 15th from 10am-4pm and Sunday, September 16th from 12pm-6pm. Customers are welcome to drop in at any time during these hours.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions during the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available during the Sept Open House event. These will be announced closer to the event date, so be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated.

5. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the Sept Open House event. It is free and open to the public. However, if you wish to make a purchase, cash and credit cards will be accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa06
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Pamperedpartygirl