• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept. Cn Takes the Spotlight: Check Out Our Nov & Dec Specials!

I don't know, more successful?I agree, I was thinking the same thing when I saw them on the specials and with the baking, most people do their baking, or at least start their baking early on. Plus, I'm still new and just purchased the snowman plates and they were more expensive than the special, even with my 40% off or whatever I got.All's I have to say is that I am much happier with the products this season then last and I am sooooo glad I came back from Korea when I did!! LOL I love the strainers!! I ordered all my new products and am waiting for tomorrow when they are supposed to get here. Spend spend spend!!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Along with the host & guest specials for Nov & Dec!

I was a little surprised that there was no recruiting/new consultant incentive for September (or I missed it). I thought they usually included that in the CN.

I don't see December specials - where does the actual flyer load from?

I can't find it, I looked all over! What are the specials, I'm dying to know! :)

look in the chat box, I put the links there, I'll go find them and edit this post.

You have to find the host and guest special's the sneaky way under specials. I didn't see them in the CN.

For those who see it could you please share where you are finding this???

Thank you for posting the sites!

ckeeling is see you are in Bremerton. I live in the Tacoma area. Who is your Director?

Thanks for posting! I'll have to jot down the sneaky way, I used to do that to see the new catalogs before we got them with AVON! Haha.
But I'm kinda dissapointed with the host specials. Well at least for December. The snowman plates and platter are oh so cute, but it's a little late for Dec hosts to get them, most would want to use them for their holiday parties I would think!

You don't need the sneaky way - just click on Host/Guest specials in the Frequently Visited links box.;)

ChefBeckyD said:
You don't need the sneaky way - just click on Host/Guest specials in the Frequently Visited links box.;)

They must have updated it since I looked earlier in the day, because they weren't posted. Cool.:)

Not for me! That's the first thing I checked...maybe it goes up at different times in different time zones?

Thank you thank you thank you!!

JennLizFran said:
Not for me! That's the first thing I checked...maybe it goes up at different times in different time zones?

It must be for Team Leader's and above, because I can't see it and I just checked again.

JennLizFran said:

Hmmmm, maybe TL's get a different version now? IDK.:confused: because it's there on mine. Weird.

pamperedpals said:
It must be for Team Leader's and above, because I can't see it and I just checked again.

HA! Laurie - we were typing at the same time!:p

JennLizFran said:
But I'm kinda dissapointed with the host specials. Well at least for December. The snowman plates and platter are oh so cute, but it's a little late for Dec hosts to get them, most would want to use them for their holiday parties I would think!

I agree, I was thinking the same thing when I saw them on the specials and with the baking, most people do their baking, or at least start their baking early on. Plus, I'm still new and just purchased the snowman plates and they were more expensive than the special, even with my 40% off or whatever I got.

All's I have to say is that I am much happier with the products this season then last and I am sooooo glad I came back from Korea when I did!! LOL I love the strainers!! I ordered all my new products and am waiting for tomorrow when they are supposed to get here!! Spend spend spend!! But hey I deserve it!!

SAT wasn't listed in November on the chart that shows the consultant Sales promotions. I wonder if it's going to be in December then?

babywings76 said:
SAT wasn't listed in November on the chart that shows the consultant Sales promotions. I wonder if it's going to be in December then?

Gee, I hope not. For me, I would only have a partial month to get to a SAT level. I know others might sell all month long in December- but I stop with the holiday shipping cut-off. Hopefully it just wasn't announced yet and it will still be in November.

Hopefully it'll be added to November's line up. Of course, I'm not overly excited about November's specials being appealing to the masses. And it's a levels one again. Oh well, it's what we make of it. I love SA, so I would love that special, if I was a host. Just last time it was SA I didn't get any interest. But then again, I have a lot more contacts now, so maybe I'd be okay.

babywings76 said:
Hopefully it'll be added to November's line up. Of course, I'm not overly excited about November's specials being appealing to the masses. And it's a levels one again.

Oh well, it's what we make of it. I love SA, so I would love that special, if I was a host. Just last time it was SA I didn't get any interest. But then again, I have a lot more contacts now, so maybe I'd be okay.

I agree - I don't get very much interest with the SA pieces either. Most of the time when the special is SA, my hosts don't use the host special.

And, I can't even begin to mention how I feel about the levels. AND the fact that all the SA aren't offered to the hosts.

So, it's not like a guest can say she wants the app plates with caddy and you can say "HOST AND EARN IT for 60% off." And, yes, I know they can get it at 50% off - but I have found if the host really wants the special - she will try to keep the date of her show - to keep it in that month.

I have a gal who probably wouldn't have hosted. She needs a new bar pan - I mention September at 60% off. She is super excited! She is going to do a September show. If I had just said "host a show and get it 50% off", there would have been no sense of urgency. KWIM?

Hopefully we'll see SAT info announced in Sept. They want us to keep booking Sept and Oct without loading Nov first. We still have the current recruiting promo so they wouldn't announce another one yet.

I agree that SA host specials have not been helpful for me. With all of these confusing levels, I'm going to focus more on promoting the host benefits and less on the host special. I think that's what HO wants us to do anyway and now they're making us do that.

I'm excited about the Dec Bottle Set guest special in Dec. Love those things!

Becca

If you concentrate on making sure that your September and October are booked solid, you won't have to worry about bookings for November. November is the easiest month to book - it's the highest month in sales for PC, and people book just because of the time of year.

I think PC is setting us up for a GREAT November, not so much because of November specials - but because of Sept & October!

But, with that said, I LOVE the November special! I have several repeat hosts who always host when the SA is the special, and this year, there is a much better selection of SA to choose from. PLUS - if your host uses her 50% off items for SA, technically, she'll be getting it for 60% off that way too - plus her host discount on top of the sale price for other pieces.
If you know people who have wanted SA, or who have some, and would like to add to it - this is a great time to offer them a party!
2 years ago, when SA was the special, I offered a catalog show to someone who had always said they would never host a show - but she collected SA every time someone else had a party. That time, she took me up on the offer, and turned in a $750 catalog show! So - you never know!

I definitely agree that the Sept and Oct ones are great and that sure will help to get the bookings in Nov. I'm shaping up a pretty decent September, so I'm hoping to get bookings from those, or in the CCC's that follow. November's a great time to have a show, because people will typically discover that there's something they've been needing to help them w/ the holiday cooking and entertaining. Plus they can get some Christmas shopping done.

SA just aren't that popular around here - atleast with the people I have has as hosts/guest. I think I am the only one who really likes them.

I have a good friend who really doesn't want to host a show - but she buys all the time. She is the only one I know who likes SA pieces. Her daughter wants the dots dish set. When I saw that November would be SA, I thought of her and that I could probably get her to host a show. Until I saw that the dish set isn't one of the items available at 60% off. Oh well.

Overall, I am not happy at the selection for the levels for SA. I mean, you can get the Large Round Platter at level 1 but the petite squares are at level 2?

Yes, I agree that Sept & Oct are good. But last year, my Nov and Dec were super busy for the Stoneware in November and Trifle Bowl in December. I wasn't planning on a lot of shows in December, but I was super busy due to the trifle bowl.

ATTITUDE
by: Charles Swindoll

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.

JennLizFran said:

I totally agree! And for those of us doing business on military bases around the world and dealing with "Smart Post" shipping our December hosts will not even receive their boxes until sometime between mid-January to mid-February! Starting the middle of November, our shipping times go from 4 weeks to 6 weeks!!! :yuck: Who wants to get snowman plates in February?? Maybe the cookie press will go over well. It might make it in time for Valentine's Day. :rolleyes:

Sheila said:
I totally agree! And for those of us doing business on military bases around the world and dealing with "Smart Post" shipping our December hosts will not even receive their boxes until sometime between mid-January to mid-February! Starting the middle of November, our shipping times go from 4 weeks to 6 weeks!!! :yuck: Who wants to get snowman plates in February?? Maybe the cookie press will go over well. It might make it in time for Valentine's Day. :rolleyes:

WOW - that really stinks!

Thanks for posting these links. Sure saved me time!

Does being a TL change what we can see. I now get director stuff. Like meeting planners and the new training info.

SA are not too popular with my people either ... but I love having another 20 percent off special!

Thanks for the links ... us lowly consultants cannot see them.

SA in Nov is great. Let's go find those host who like to entertain because this comes just in time for the holiday season of entertaining. Maybe those who don't like to entertain don't do it because they don't have the right stuff to do it with. It's our job to offer this great special to them.

Becky you're right it's all about attitude.

I just got my July consultant new in the mail yesterday. I cannot see Septembers online yet either.

Triciascucina said:
I just got my July consultant new in the mail yesterday. I cannot see Septembers online yet either.

Look on the first page of this thread. I posted the links.

cookn' katie said:
Does being a TL change what we can see. I now get director stuff. Like meeting planners and the new training info.

Yes - TLs now get the "director stuff"!

1. What are the host and guest specials for November and December?

The host special for November is the Stoneware Cooking Set, which includes a large round stone, a medium round stone, and a rectangular stone. The guest special for November is the Mini Deep Covered Baker. For December, the host special is the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the guest special is the Mini Mix N Scraper.

2. How can I take advantage of these specials?

To take advantage of these specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also attend a party as a guest and purchase the monthly guest special at a discounted price.

3. Can I combine these specials with other offers or discounts?

No, these specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are only available for the specified months and cannot be used with any other promotions.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products included in these specials?

The host and guest specials are only available while supplies last and are subject to change without notice. Some products may also have limited availability due to high demand.

5. Can I purchase these specials outside of a party or as a guest?

No, these specials are only available through a Pampered Chef party as a host or guest. They cannot be purchased directly from the website or through a consultant outside of a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sooner PC