• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can Guests Place Orders for My Sept. 1 Show on PWS?

In summary, the "Sept. 1 Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on September 1st, showcasing new products and offering exclusive deals and discounts. To participate, you can attend a live or virtual event, or host your own virtual show. During the show, there will be special promotions and discounts on new products, including the fall and holiday collection. After the show ends, orders can still be placed, but the exclusive deals and discounts will no longer be available.
jross93
I have a show set up for Sept. 1. I've set the show up on my PWS so guests can order online if they wish. My issue is this: when guests log in now, a pic of the new catalog comes up and it says "coming soon"....does anyone know when they will be able to actually place their order? I really didn't want to hold the show open much past the first....
Jen

Great question....I have no idea but am also curious as to the answer. Have you called HO?

Actually, I just set up the catalog show for my SIL who is also doing one early September.The only thing that is "coming soon" is the catalog...it's not online. But if you look at the "NEW!" section, you'll see the new products (it actually has the Spring New, AND the Fall new products right now) and you can add them to your shopping cart...so I'd say they can order the new products NOW- but since the show is a September show, it can't close until September, and therefore they won't get them before officially released.Hope that helps.

1. What is the "Sept. 1 Show" all about?

The "Sept. 1 Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on September 1st where we showcase our latest products and offer exclusive deals and discounts.

2. How can I participate in the "Sept. 1 Show"?

To participate in the "Sept. 1 Show", you can either attend a live event in person or virtually, or you can host your own virtual show with your friends and family.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts during the "Sept. 1 Show"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and discounts available only during the "Sept. 1 Show". Make sure to tune in or attend a show to take advantage of these special offers.

4. What are some of the new products that will be featured during the "Sept. 1 Show"?

We have a variety of new products that will be showcased during the "Sept. 1 Show", including our new fall and holiday collection, as well as some limited edition items.

5. Can I still place an order after the "Sept. 1 Show" ends?

Yes, you can place an order after the "Sept. 1 Show" ends, but keep in mind that the exclusive deals and discounts offered during the show will no longer be available. So make sure to take advantage of them during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • carolinakitchen