• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept 1-15 Promotion: Which Bag Will You Choose? Get the Inside Scoop Here!

In summary, the "Sept 1-15 Promotion" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that runs from September 1st to September 15th. To participate, customers can visit the website or contact their consultant to place an order during the promotional period. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers, and only select products are eligible. It is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
pc_jessica
So for those that earned this promotion, what bag are you getting?!?! I think I am going to get the Tool Turn About Bag, but not sure if it is really that great...what do you that have it think? Do you like it?

I have the turn about tote and really like it to carry the tool turn about to my shows with the tools in it and it works great for carrying the trifle bowl.
I am thinking of getting the bag because I never got one, I sign on when it was the collapsible crate.

I have the Tool Turn About Bag and I absolutely love it! It's so versatile and has enough space for all my tools and supplies. Plus, the design is really sleek and professional. I highly recommend it! But ultimately, it depends on your personal preferences and needs. What are you looking for in a bag? Maybe others can suggest different options based on that.

1. What is the "Sept 1-15 Promotion"?

The "Sept 1-15 Promotion" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that runs from September 1st to September 15th. It includes special deals and discounts on select products.

2. How do I participate in the "Sept 1-15 Promotion"?

To participate in the "Sept 1-15 Promotion", simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order during the promotional period. The discounts will be automatically applied to eligible products.

3. Can I combine the "Sept 1-15 Promotion" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Sept 1-15 Promotion" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied to an order at a time.

4. Are all products eligible for the "Sept 1-15 Promotion"?

No, only select products are eligible for the "Sept 1-15 Promotion". These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalogs.

5. Is the "Sept 1-15 Promotion" available in all countries?

The "Sept 1-15 Promotion" is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Customers in other countries are not eligible for this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
sharalam