1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Seperated by student

1. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

I know that most fundraisers try to keep track of what each student earned so that it offsets the cost of that student's equipment or trip or whatever they are fundraising for. How do you keep track of what each student does? I did see a folder method for the orders collected but what about the online orders? How would I know which student the order was for? Thanks

Dec 14, 2009
  2. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

I only had 1 online order for the fundraiser I just did. I had the guest put the student's name in the notes section.

Dec 14, 2009
  3. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

when I do a fundraiser i have the student who sold the stuff their name goes on the order form somewhere so we also know which student gets the credit as well as who is suppose to be delivering that order. It worked really well in october I did one with over 30 students and they did over 2200.00 in just 2 weeks time.

Dec 14, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

For online orders - in the written instructions that go out, I tell them in the address section of the order, on the first line to put C/O Sally Student. I let them know that if they DON'T do this, then there is no way for the student they are supporting to get the individual credit.

Dec 14, 2009
  5. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

have someone on their end keep track of that. That is way above/beyond a consultant's responsibility.

Dec 15, 2009
Have something to add?