• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Student Fundraising: Keeping Track of Earnings & Online Orders

In summary, to keep track of earnings from student fundraising, it is important to create a detailed record of all incoming funds, including the date, amount, and source. Online orders can be accepted for student fundraising through various options such as fundraising software or creating a website or social media page. To ensure safety and security of online orders, it is important to use a trusted payment processor and secure website. Online orders should be tracked separately from other earnings to allow for accurate reporting and reconciliation. Fundraising software can be used to streamline the process of tracking earnings and online orders.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I know that most fundraisers try to keep track of what each student earned so that it offsets the cost of that student's equipment or trip or whatever they are fundraising for. How do you keep track of what each student does? I did see a folder method for the orders collected but what about the online orders? How would I know which student the order was for? Thanks

I only had 1 online order for the fundraiser I just did. I had the guest put the student's name in the notes section.

when I do a fundraiser i have the student who sold the stuff their name goes on the order form somewhere so we also know which student gets the credit as well as who is suppose to be delivering that order. It worked really well in october I did one with over 30 students and they did over 2200.00 in just 2 weeks time.

chefmoseley said:
I know that most fundraisers try to keep track of what each student earned so that it offsets the cost of that student's equipment or trip or whatever they are fundraising for. How do you keep track of what each student does? I did see a folder method for the orders collected but what about the online orders? How would I know which student the order was for? Thanks

For online orders - in the written instructions that go out, I tell them in the address section of the order, on the first line to put C/O Sally Student. I let them know that if they DON'T do this, then there is no way for the student they are supporting to get the individual credit.

have someone on their end keep track of that. That is way above/beyond a consultant's responsibility.

1. How do I keep track of my earnings from student fundraising?

To keep track of your earnings from student fundraising, it is important to create a detailed record of all incoming funds. This can be done by using a spreadsheet or a fundraising software. Make sure to document the date, amount, and source of each earning. This will help you stay organized and track your progress.

2. Can I accept online orders for our student fundraising?

Yes, you can accept online orders for student fundraising. Many fundraising companies offer online ordering options that make it easy for supporters to purchase items and contribute to your cause. You can also create a website or social media page for your fundraising campaign and provide a link for online orders.

3. How can I ensure the safety and security of online orders?

To ensure the safety and security of online orders, it is important to use a trusted payment processor and secure website. Make sure to use a secure server and encryption technology to protect personal and financial information. You can also provide a privacy policy to assure your supporters that their information will be kept confidential.

4. Is it important to track online orders separately from other earnings?

Yes, it is important to track online orders separately from other earnings. This will help you have a clear understanding of how much money was raised through online orders and how much was raised through other methods. It will also make it easier to reconcile your records and provide accurate reports.

5. Can I use fundraising software to keep track of my earnings and online orders?

Yes, using fundraising software can be a great way to keep track of your earnings and online orders. Many software options offer features such as tracking donations, generating reports, and managing online orders. This can save you time and help you stay organized throughout your fundraising campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa LM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • erinhoward