• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sent out a last chance e-mail

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
with the attachment of the discontinued items and got a $40 order right away! :)

Veevahchef

Director
Silver Member
Sep 28, 2005
I sent one out day before yesterday.
The thing is, i am so bent out of shape about PC discontinuing the cotton oven mitt and pad, that I basically had this e-mail centering around "Get your oven mitts before they are gone!" Because I know everyone that has then says they are the best oven mitts they own.
WELL..... As of Last night I already have orders for 7 oven mitts and 3 oven pads (4 people ordered)! I am keeping it open till Feb 27. I wonder how many more orders I will get!!

I never even mentioned the other discontinued items... I guess I should have!

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Tell me about it!

This week I got an order for one oven pad from one girl, 4 oven mitts from my aunt and 2 oven mits from my cousin. I hope they don't run out before all the orders are filled!

Feb 14, 2006
PLEASE tell me where I can get the info on the items being d/c'd!! I would love to get this 'last chance' e-mail out this weekend! Better late than never! Thanks everyone for your help! :D

Feb 14, 2006
OOooohhh, aren't you awesome?! THANK YOU SO MUCH for such a quick response! I'll be able to get this out to my customers tomorrow morning now! WOOHOO1!! :p

Feb 14, 2006
I just want to THANK YOU to everyone for your ideas! I sent out my 'last chance' e-mail this morning, and I've already gotten 3 small orders, $40 worth, in about an hour's time! It's not much, but it's something!!! I'm so excited to see what my orders look like by the end of the weekend!!

AldeaY

Sep 9, 2005
2005 discontinud items file

here is the flyer for the 2005 Fall winter Discontinued items if you would like it!

Attachments

• 2006DiscontinuedProductsFall Winter.doc
    369 KB · Views: 293

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Please Post...

Wildhorse1202 said:
I just want to THANK YOU to everyone for your ideas! I sent out my 'last chance' e-mail this morning, and I've already gotten 3 small orders, $40 worth, in about an hour's time! It's not much, but it's something!!! I'm so excited to see what my orders look like by the end of the weekend!!

Could you please post what you sent? Thanks so much!

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
I sent out an e-mail last Friday saying it's a last call for discontinued products and those being increased in prices and got so far over $214 in orders and am giving the one who got me the most orders host benefits! My e-mail listed all the discontinued products and the increase in price products. I just did a cut and paste and it opened up a can of worms to some customers that I haven't heard from in awhile!

Feb 14, 2006
nikked said:
Could you please post what you sent? Thanks so much!
Here's what I wrote:
"Hello everyone! THIS WEEKEND ONLY, get these items from Pampered Chef on the attached document! These items are being discontinued effective March 1!

I am placing an order next week to end out this month. Get these items before they gone forever!

It's as easy as e-maiingl me and letting me know your order! Don't forget Pampered Chef accepts credit cards (M/C, Visa, Discover, AmEX) and also your personal check or cash!

Don't miss out on these great deals on your favorite Pampered Chef products!"

I have gotten over $100 in product orders today alone! I can't wait to see what I'll have by the end of this weekend! I have a host doing a book show this month, and we're closing/submitting her show Monday nite. I'm giving her the host rewards for the sales I'm picking up from this e-mail. I haven't had any other shows this month, so I'm very excited with the response I have gotten so far!