• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What did I send in my last chance e-mail and how did it result in a $40 order?

In summary, this weekend Pampered Chef is offering a last chance to purchase discontinued items, including oven mitts and pads. The items are being discontinued effective March 1, but people have already gotten orders for them. Pampered Chef accepts credit cards and checks.
Christa
with the attachment of the discontinued items and got a $40 order right away! :)

I sent one out day before yesterday.
The thing is, i am so bent out of shape about PC discontinuing the cotton oven mitt and pad, that I basically had this e-mail centering around "Get your oven mitts before they are gone!" Because I know everyone that has then says they are the best oven mitts they own.
WELL..... As of Last night I already have orders for 7 oven mitts and 3 oven pads (4 people ordered)! I am keeping it open till Feb 27. I wonder how many more orders I will get!!

I never even mentioned the other discontinued items... I guess I should have!

Tell me about it!This week I got an order for one oven pad from one girl, 4 oven mitts from my aunt and 2 oven mits from my cousin. I hope they don't run out before all the orders are filled!

PLEASE tell me where I can get the info on the items being d/c'd!! I would love to get this 'last chance' e-mail out this weekend! Better late than never! Thanks everyone for your help! :D

OOooohhh, aren't you awesome?! THANK YOU SO MUCH for such a quick response! I'll be able to get this out to my customers tomorrow morning now! WOOHOO1!! :p

I just want to THANK YOU to everyone for your ideas! I sent out my 'last chance' e-mail this morning, and I've already gotten 3 small orders, $40 worth, in about an hour's time! It's not much, but it's something!!! I'm so excited to see what my orders look like by the end of the weekend!!

2005 discontinud items filehere is the flyer for the 2005 Fall winter Discontinued items if you would like it!

Attachments

• 2006DiscontinuedProductsFall Winter.doc
    369 KB · Views: 371
Please Post...
Wildhorse1202 said:
I just want to THANK YOU to everyone for your ideas! I sent out my 'last chance' e-mail this morning, and I've already gotten 3 small orders, $40 worth, in about an hour's time! It's not much, but it's something!!! I'm so excited to see what my orders look like by the end of the weekend!!

Could you please post what you sent? Thanks so much!

I sent out an e-mail last Friday saying it's a last call for discontinued products and those being increased in prices and got so far over $214 in orders and am giving the one who got me the most orders host benefits! My e-mail listed all the discontinued products and the increase in price products. I just did a cut and paste and it opened up a can of worms to some customers that I haven't heard from in awhile!

nikked said:
Could you please post what you sent? Thanks so much!
Here's what I wrote:
"Hello everyone! THIS WEEKEND ONLY, get these items from Pampered Chef on the attached document! These items are being discontinued effective March 1!

I am placing an order next week to end out this month. Get these items before they gone forever!

It's as easy as e-maiingl me and letting me know your order! Don't forget Pampered Chef accepts credit cards (M/C, Visa, Discover, AmEX) and also your personal check or cash!

Don't miss out on these great deals on your favorite Pampered Chef products!"

I have gotten over $100 in product orders today alone! I can't wait to see what I'll have by the end of this weekend! I have a host doing a book show this month, and we're closing/submitting her show Monday nite. I'm giving her the host rewards for the sales I'm picking up from this e-mail. I haven't had any other shows this month, so I'm very excited with the response I have gotten so far!

What is a "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mail" and why should I send one?

A "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mail" is a final reminder email sent to customers who have shown interest in a product or promotion but have not yet made a purchase. It is a way to nudge them to take action before the offer expires or the product is no longer available. This can help increase sales and prevent customers from missing out on a great deal.

When is the best time to send a "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mail"?

The best time to send a "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mail" is typically within 24 hours of the offer or promotion ending. This gives customers enough time to make a decision and take action before the deadline. It is also recommended to send the email during peak hours when customers are most likely to be checking their emails.

What should I include in a "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mail"?

The most important elements to include in a "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mail" are a clear and urgent subject line, a reminder of the offer or promotion, a call to action, and a sense of urgency. You can also include customer reviews or testimonials, limited stock availability, or a countdown timer to add to the urgency.

How often should I send "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mails"?

It is recommended to send "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mails" sparingly, as constantly bombarding customers with urgent emails can lead to email fatigue and decrease open rates. Only send a last chance email when there is a truly time-sensitive offer or promotion. Otherwise, consider sending a gentle reminder email or using other marketing tactics to drive sales.

Can I personalize "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mails" for different customers?

Yes, you can personalize "Sent Out a Last Chance E-Mails" by segmenting your email list and sending targeted messages to specific groups of customers. This can be based on their past purchases, interests, or location. Personalization can help make the email more relevant and increase the chances of conversion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • babywings76