• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received Our New Fall Catalog Yet?

In summary, the Fall Catalog features a variety of new products, including the Stoneware Collection, Deluxe Air Fryer, and limited edition holiday items. You can get a physical copy by hosting a party, attending a cooking show, or contacting a consultant. The catalog will be available on September 1st, with a digital version available on August 15th. Pre-orders are currently being accepted and there are special deals and promotions available for customers who order from the catalog.
smstrks
Hi all!

I'm sending out the new Fall catalog to my past hosts and those that have placed large orders. Does anyone have a letter they put with the new catalog??

Stephanie

i am interested in seeing others - i can post mine - but did'nt get the results from it that i wanted/wished....

It really doesn't matter as much what the letter says, but that you take the time to contact them just before you send the catalog and let them know you are there to take care of them.

What are the new products featured in the Fall Catalog?

The Fall Catalog features a variety of new products, including our popular Stoneware Collection, our new Deluxe Air Fryer, and our limited edition holiday items. You can browse the entire catalog online or contact your consultant for a physical copy.

How can I get a copy of the Fall Catalog?

You can receive a physical copy of the Fall Catalog by hosting a party with a Pampered Chef consultant, attending a Pampered Chef cooking show, or by contacting a consultant directly to request a catalog. You can also view the catalog online on our website.

When will the Fall Catalog be available?

The Fall Catalog will be available starting September 1st. You can also view a digital version of the catalog on our website starting August 15th.

Can I place an order from the Fall Catalog now?

Yes, you can pre-order any of the new products featured in the Fall Catalog now. Simply contact your consultant or visit our website to place your order. Your items will ship on September 1st when the catalog officially launches.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the Fall Catalog?

Yes, we offer special discounts and promotions for customers who order from the Fall Catalog. You can check with your consultant or view the promotions section on our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Melissa78