• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Send a Newsletter to 100 Recipients via E-Mail Without Issues?

Hi, I'm trying to send a newsletter via Window's mail and I have about 100 recipients and it won't sent it because i have too many people on the list. Split your mailing list into 2 or more groups and send to the groups individually. For example, names A-G, H-P, and Q-Z.
ginamkiely
Hi, I'm trying to send a newsletter via Window's mail and I have about 100 recipients and it won't sent it because i have too many people on the list. Any idea how I can fix that? Thanks!!

Split your mailing list into 2 or more groups and send to the groups individually. For example, names A-G, H-P, and Q-Z.

:thumbup: you're the best, how did i know you were going to have an answer for me? ;)

Also, be aware that if you send to more than 10 people at a time, the recipients' internet providers' may flag them as Spam. So you're actually better off sending them in really small groups.

how could i do that and not have it take me hours??

You can't. Well, you can send 10, and as soon as they're out the door, send another 10. That's what I used to do. Now I use Constant Contact - so easy! And I can track who opened it, whether anyone clicked on the links, etc. And I can schedule when it goes out.

ok i NEED that!! how do i get it and is there a way you can refer me so you get credit or something? YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Yes- click on the link in my siggy. I pre-paid for a year - it was about $140. They give a discount for prepaying 6 or 12 months. What's nice is that you can have separate address lists, so I have 1 for customers, 1 for my Director's cluster, 1 for my team, and 12 for customers, based on their birthdays. :)

thanks i'll check it out (then convince my husband i NEED it) lol

I had a past host reply to the newsletter I sent yesterday. She wants to book, but she wants to book from a friend who wants a show. So that's 2 bookings from about 15 minutes of work to put the newsletter together. :) Can't beat that!

Do you want me to forward you my newsletter? PM me your email address...

D A M N! not bad!! i definitely need something different. can you send me your newsletter to check out... [email protected]

thanks

Forwarded.I used the "Casual Dining" template from their "restaurant pack." There are some nice customizability features.What I really love, though, is being able to see who opened it, who clicked on the links, who forwarded it (when they use the forward link on the bottom), which ones bounced. And customers can opt out without any additional work from me.

Ann - I would love to see your email newsletter from Constant Contact (my email is in my siggy). Thanks!

Ann,

I would love to see the newsletter too. I am thinking that my emails are not being opened or received. Constant Contact seems perfect!

Tracy

Tracy, what's your email address? I can forward you the November newsletter I sent out this morning.

Sent. Enjoy!

Christina - just sent it. Ignore my PM, I replied before I came in here and saw your email address. :) I use Constant Contact, and just populate one of their templates with my info.

Ann,

That is awesome! I am going to try the Constant Contact 60 day trial and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Tracy

Thank you Ann i really liked the looks of yours and i am sure this will smiplefy mine

thanks so much!!!!!

Ann, would you mind sending me a copy of your newsletter so I can see it also. It will help me determine if I want to use Constant Contact or not.
[email protected]

I too would love to see a copy of your newsletter, as I'm interested in Constant contact. Thanks. [email protected]

sent and sent.

Ann--can you send me a copy? I just found this thread and I think it may be the answer I'm looking for. [email protected]

Ann, could you please send me a copy of your newsletter. I'm really interested in being able to see who even reads the newletter etc. [email protected]

THANKS!!

sent and sent.

Oo, oo, oo! Me too Ann! How much does Constant contact cost to get to see all that info on who does what?

[email protected]

You can sign up for a free 60 day trial, and you do have access to the reports during that time, just a limit on the number of contacts. I've got just over 200 contacts in my various lists (PC customers, my Director's cluster, my team, customers by birthday month...), and it's $15 a month (save when you pre-pay for a year).

If you're using hotmail, you can create groups and then just send the email out to the group. You can only have 50 people at most in a group for hotmail. My email list currently is up to three groups, so then I only have to send out three emails come newsletter time.

Ann,
May I have a copy as well? My email is [email protected]. I am clicking on your siggy now to sign up for Constant Contact.

When you send the emails throught Constant Contact, are the other email addresses you send it to visible to each contact. For example, if I sent it to you with a bunch of other people, will you be able to see the email addresses to everybody I send it to?

I signed up for the 60 day trial and am ready to send my first newsletter, but I can't find anything that says it's private...anybody know for sure?

Found the answer...they are automatically blind copied according to their FAQ's.

Thanks Ann! I'm going to give it the 60 day trial run to see how I like it.

I get several newsletters through them from other companies, and it is completely blind.

Ann, could you send me your november newsletter to see if i like constant contact??

I need your email address to send it.... Thanks.

Ann do you mind sending me a copy of your Nov newsletter. I would really like to try the 60 day trial and see how it works for me. my email is [email protected]
Thanks!

Sent to April.

If it's not too much trouble, could you send one to me too? [email protected]
Can you import the contacts we have in our PWS or hotmail/yahoo/aol... so that we don't have to type all the email addresses again???

You can import. I use Outlook and I just click a button to update it. It's really great. I highly recommend it. It's nice to see what interests everybody too and isn't a huge email coming in even though there are pictures. Try it for the 60 days. And WOW, Ann, you are going to get free for a year with all of this interest:p

Ann, I'd love to see it, too. I tried the 60 day free trial, but canceled it. I needed more flexibility with the contact portion.Thanks!
[email protected]

Sarah, Lynda and Kim - sent. :)I send my customer newsletter to about 200 people, and I have a separate list for my team. I've been sending them weekly notes (Monday morning) with deadline reminders and announcements of new promos (2 are inactive, and I'd like to keep them interested with the stuff from HO). Because my Director sometimes asks me to send things to her entire team, I also have a list comprised of those people, too.I haven't gotten more response from my customers since I switched to Constant Contact, but at least now I can see who's opening it and what they're likely to click on. So I can change content in the future.

Thanks, Ann! It looks great.I wish we could do real newsletters from our PWS, complete with sections and photos and links. It would be great to have the ability to send something with a look that is completely consistent with our emails and websites. I think it would really add value to our PWS if we could.

I agree! I do love the ability to track who opens it, too, as well as see which addresses bounced and for what reason. My own experience with email from PWS is that it gets filtered as spam by most ISP's, so I have no way of knowing if it was even reaching my customers.

I did the 60 day trial and sent out my first newsletter yesterday. My director loved it and offered to pay for it for 3 months for me if I would help put a newsletter together for her! Or she would give me free product, whichever I would prefer! I thought that was kinda cool. Ann, I would love to see your version too! [email protected]

chefann said:
Also, be aware that if you send to more than 10 people at a time, the recipients' internet providers' may flag them as Spam. So you're actually better off sending them in really small groups.

I always send mine as bcc to protect everyone (and put my own email in the "to" line). Can other internet providers tell how many recipients there are even if it's hidden to each individual person?

<h2>1. How can I send a newsletter to 100 recipients via e-mail without issues?</h2><p>To send a newsletter to 100 recipients without any issues, we recommend using an email marketing platform such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact. These platforms allow you to easily create and send newsletters to a large number of recipients without running into any limitations or technical difficulties.</p><h2>2. Can I send a newsletter via Windows Mail to 100 recipients?</h2><p>Windows Mail has a limitation on the number of recipients you can send an email to at once. If you have 100 recipients on your list, it is likely that you will encounter issues when trying to send the newsletter. We suggest using an email marketing platform instead for a smoother and more efficient sending process.</p><h2>3. Why won't Windows Mail send my newsletter to 100 recipients?</h2><p>As mentioned before, Windows Mail has a limitation on the number of recipients you can send an email to at once. If you have 100 recipients on your list, it is likely that the email will not send due to this limitation. It is best to use an email marketing platform for sending newsletters to a large number of recipients.</p><h2>4. How can I fix the issue of not being able to send my newsletter to 100 recipients on Windows Mail?</h2><p>The best solution to fix this issue is to use an email marketing platform. These platforms are designed for sending mass emails and have features that help prevent technical issues, such as being blocked from sending to a large number of recipients. You can easily import your recipient list and send your newsletter hassle-free.</p><h2>5. Can you recommend a reliable email marketing platform for sending newsletters to 100 recipients?</h2><p>Some popular and reliable email marketing platforms include Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor. These platforms have user-friendly interfaces, advanced features, and support for sending to a large number of recipients without any issues. We suggest researching and comparing these platforms to determine which one best fits your needs.</p>

1. How can I send a newsletter to 100 recipients via e-mail without issues?

To send a newsletter to 100 recipients without any issues, we recommend using an email marketing platform such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact. These platforms allow you to easily create and send newsletters to a large number of recipients without running into any limitations or technical difficulties.

2. Can I send a newsletter via Windows Mail to 100 recipients?

Windows Mail has a limitation on the number of recipients you can send an email to at once. If you have 100 recipients on your list, it is likely that you will encounter issues when trying to send the newsletter. We suggest using an email marketing platform instead for a smoother and more efficient sending process.

3. Why won't Windows Mail send my newsletter to 100 recipients?

As mentioned before, Windows Mail has a limitation on the number of recipients you can send an email to at once. If you have 100 recipients on your list, it is likely that the email will not send due to this limitation. It is best to use an email marketing platform for sending newsletters to a large number of recipients.

4. How can I fix the issue of not being able to send my newsletter to 100 recipients on Windows Mail?

The best solution to fix this issue is to use an email marketing platform. These platforms are designed for sending mass emails and have features that help prevent technical issues, such as being blocked from sending to a large number of recipients. You can easily import your recipient list and send your newsletter hassle-free.

5. Can you recommend a reliable email marketing platform for sending newsletters to 100 recipients?

Some popular and reliable email marketing platforms include Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor. These platforms have user-friendly interfaces, advanced features, and support for sending to a large number of recipients without any issues. We suggest researching and comparing these platforms to determine which one best fits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • maestraMichelle
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
maestraMichelle
  • babywings76