• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I effectively send mini catalogs for Fall to my customers?

In summary, to request mini catalogs for the Fall season, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. You can also customize the mini catalogs with your contact information by including a business card or personalized sticker. The number of mini catalogs to order will depend on your customer base and marketing strategy. You can also send the mini catalogs digitally by sharing the online version or a PDF file. The Fall mini catalogs are typically available in late summer and updates can be found through emails from Pampered Chef or by contacting your consultant or customer service.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey Folks-

Do you send mini catalogs to your customers each season. I have about 30 that are great customers/hosts that I will for sure send but this year I want to add a little note to them. I usually host an open house but with low sales and no bookings the last time I don't want to waste my time or money right now.
Does anyone have a note/flyer they send with their mini catalogs for the Fall??

THANKS,
Becky

I did it once. I sent out over 50, and got only 1 response. Unless you are willing to follow up each one with a phone call, I don't think it's cost-effective.

PamperedchefDaly said:
I did it once. I sent out over 50, and got only 1 response. Unless you are willing to follow up each one with a phone call, I don't think it's cost-effective.

It most definitely is a waste of money unless you're willing to follow up with a phone call. You should also only send as many at a time, as you have time to follow up.

I'm not sending to all my customers, just my best customers and hosts. :) But you are right, follow up is key! :) THANKS!

When I do this, I send out 10 at a time. I notice you have been in the biz for 3 years. You might try to run a report and go back to see who all your "preferred customers" have been--everyone who has purchased $50 or more or been a host. (or you pick your guidelines) Definitely start with these customers. :)

1. How do I request mini catalogs for the Fall season?

To request mini catalogs for the Fall season, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact customer service. They will be able to assist you in placing an order for the mini catalogs.

2. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can add your contact information to the mini catalogs by including your business card or a personalized sticker with your information. This will help potential customers reach out to you easily.

3. How many mini catalogs should I order?

The number of mini catalogs you should order will depend on your customer base and marketing strategy. It's recommended to order enough to distribute to your existing customers and potential new customers, as well as keeping some for future events and parties.

4. Can I send the mini catalogs digitally?

Yes, you can send the mini catalogs digitally by sharing the online version or sending a PDF file to your customers. This is a great option for those who prefer a more eco-friendly approach or for customers who may not be able to receive physical catalogs.

5. When will the mini catalogs be available?

The mini catalogs for the Fall season are typically available in late summer. Keep an eye out for emails and announcements from Pampered Chef for the exact release date. You can also check with your consultant or customer service for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • ahinchey