• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending an Order as a Gift: Everything You Need to Know

In summary, to send an order as a gift, add the recipient's name and address during checkout and include a personalized message. You can send multiple items as gifts in one order by providing the name and address of each recipient. Gift wrapping is available for an additional fee and can be added during checkout. You can also have the gift sent directly to the recipient's address and include a gift receipt without the price displayed.
DeeDee616
Is there any way to send an individual order as a gift to someone? Do i just put the recipiants name and address under the shipping address and thats it? Thanks.

Yes, that is how I do it. And if it is an order that you are placin personally, putting it in the other persons name so they will have a warranty and you will get commission and incentive points is a good idea.

Yes, you can send an individual order as a gift to someone. When placing your order, simply enter the recipient's name and address under the shipping address. You can also add a personalized message or gift note during checkout. Some retailers may also offer gift wrapping or packaging options for an additional fee.

1. How do I send an order as a gift?

To send an order as a gift, simply add the recipient's name and address in the shipping information during checkout. You can also include a personalized message to be included with the gift.

2. Can I send multiple items as gifts in one order?

Yes, you can send multiple items as gifts in one order. Make sure to provide the name and address of each recipient in the shipping information and specify which item is for each recipient.

3. Is gift wrapping available for orders?

Yes, gift wrapping is available for an additional fee. During checkout, you will have the option to add gift wrapping to your order. You can also include a personalized message to be included with the wrapped gift.

4. Can I have the gift sent directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can have the gift sent directly to the recipient's address. Make sure to provide their name and address in the shipping information during checkout.

5. Can I include a gift receipt with the order?

Yes, you can include a gift receipt with the order. Simply select the option for a gift receipt during checkout, and it will be included with the order. The gift receipt will not display the price of the items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • kam