• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send a Package as Gift in a Box That Wouldn't Identify It as Pampered Chef

In summary, a customer is requesting options for discreet packaging for gift orders from Pampered Chef. They suggest using a generic-looking box or offering gift wrapping services for an additional fee. This would allow customers to surprise their loved ones without giving away the surprise beforehand and make gift-giving more convenient and enjoyable.
keynibear
Not sure what to title this or where to put it, so I guess this is the best place.

I have a customer who has placed an order for her daughter for Christmas. She is having the order sent directly to her daughter who lives in another state.

Unfortunately there isn't a way around the shipping iisue. The daughter will know her mom sent her something from Pampered Chef as soon as she sees the box. Granted, she won't know what is in the box, but she will know it is PC.

I think Pampered Chef should have some options to send a package as gift in a box that wouldn't identify it as PC.

It could be a box with a generic looking design, or it could even be a smaller box that fits inside a larger box with a generic design. This would allow customers to surprise their family and friends with gifts from Pampered Chef without spoiling the surprise.

It would be great if Pampered Chef offered discreet packaging for gift orders. This way, customers could surprise their loved ones without giving away the surprise beforehand. This could also be helpful for customers who want to send gifts to someone who may not know about Pampered Chef or may not be interested in it. I understand that this may not be possible for all orders, as some products may require specific packaging for safe shipping. But for items that can be easily packaged in a plain box or with minimal branding, it would be a nice option to have. Additionally, it would be great if Pampered Chef offered gift wrapping services for an additional fee. This would add an extra special touch to the gift and make it even more convenient for customers.I hope this is something that Pampered Chef considers in the future. It would definitely make gift-giving a lot easier and more enjoyable for both the giver and the recipient.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking-related products.

How can I send a package as a gift without identifying it as Pampered Chef?

You can purchase a gift box or gift wrapping materials to conceal the Pampered Chef branding on the package. Alternatively, you can ask the company to use plain packaging for your order.

Can I include a personalized message with my gift package?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with your gift package. You can either write a note or choose from pre-written messages provided by the company.

Is there an option to add gift wrapping or packaging to my order?

Yes, there is an option to add gift wrapping or packaging to your order. You can select this option during the checkout process or contact customer service to request it.

Will the recipient be able to tell that the package is from Pampered Chef?

No, if you choose to add gift wrapping or packaging to your order, the recipient will not be able to tell that the package is from Pampered Chef. However, if the package is opened, the products inside will still have the Pampered Chef branding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nashaynelson