• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send a Note of Thanks to Our Warehouse Staff

In summary, to send a note of thanks to the warehouse staff, you can either write a physical card or send an email to our customer service team. You can include a personal message and there is no specific format or template for the note of thanks. You can also send a note of thanks to a specific warehouse staff member or anonymously.
chefkathy
I can't believe the six shows I submitted over the weekend are all shipped or picking!

KUDOS to the warehouse!!! I just sent an email to them.

ack, I guess I better print receipts!!:bugeye:

did you just send it to the solution center or is there a different addy?

Solution Center

quiverfull7 said:
did you just send it to the solution center or is there a different addy?

I always send my emails through CC unless I'm answering their answer to my original one.

1. How do I send a note of thanks to the warehouse staff?

To send a note of thanks to our warehouse staff, you can either write a physical card and drop it off at the warehouse or you can send an email to our customer service team and they will make sure it gets delivered to the staff.

2. Can I include a personal message in the note of thanks?

Yes, you can include a personal message in the note of thanks. We encourage you to express your gratitude and appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

3. Is there a specific format or template for the note of thanks?

No, there is no specific format or template for the note of thanks. You can write it in your own words and make it as personal and heartfelt as you'd like.

4. Can I send a note of thanks to a specific warehouse staff member?

Yes, you can send a note of thanks to a specific warehouse staff member. Please include their name in the note or specify it in your email, so we can make sure it gets delivered to them.

5. Can I send a note of thanks anonymously?

Yes, you can send a note of thanks anonymously. Just let us know in your email that you would like to remain anonymous and we will make sure your identity is not revealed to the warehouse staff.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • dannyzmom