• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively sell to a blind audience at a live show?

In summary, the best way to sell Pampered Chef products to the blind is through verbal communication and providing accommodations such as audio or braille versions of the product catalog. To ensure a positive purchasing experience, clear and detailed product descriptions, assistance with navigating the website, and patience are important. While all products can be used by blind customers, some may be more suitable or easier to use, such as those with tactile features. When addressing concerns or questions from blind customers, use descriptive language and visuals, and offer a demonstration or allow them to touch and feel the product if possible.
Boatergirl
I just presented a show where one of the guests was blind. She has booked a show, and asked me to bring all my products to her show as a large portion of her friends and some of her family are also blind. Any suggestions as to how to present and demonstrate besides just telling what I am doing and passing items around?

Thanks
Anna

I would ask the hostI would ask the host what you can do to make this a terrific show for her & her guests. I think by being honest with your hostess, you will gain her respect on this part and she (like all your hostess) will be your partner in this show. You both want a successful and enjoyable show, she will have some new ideas on how to share the products! Good luck and enjoy the show!

Esther

Thanks so much! Amazing how often the most simple, daily common courtesy is all that is required of ANYONE, no matter whether they are blind, deaf or shy - like most of were when we hosted our first show! :eek:

Anna

How was this show?

Shannon

This should be a great show for you. I work with people with different abilities and hands on is the best. Let your guest feel and use the tools. I use the Crinkle cutter for slicing cookie dough. Just close your eyes and feel the tools and enhance your senses. By doing this and speaking to the host as suggested is the best. You need to experience it to to. Let us know how the show goes.

What is the best way to sell Pampered Chef products to the blind?

The best way to sell Pampered Chef products to the blind is through verbal communication. Use descriptive language to explain the products and their features. You can also provide audio or braille versions of your product catalog.

Are there any accommodations that need to be made when selling to blind customers?

Yes, there are a few accommodations that can make the selling process easier for blind customers. This can include providing a tactile sample of the product, using large print or braille labels, and offering alternative payment options such as online or over the phone.

How can I ensure that my blind customers have a positive purchasing experience?

To ensure a positive purchasing experience, make sure to provide clear and detailed descriptions of the products, offer assistance in navigating the website or ordering process, and be patient and understanding if they require additional time or assistance.

Are there any specific products that are more suitable for blind customers?

While all of our products can be used by blind customers, some may be more suitable or easier to use. For example, products with tactile features or those that can be used with assistive devices like talking kitchen scales or talking measuring cups.

How can I address any concerns or questions that a blind customer may have about a product?

If a blind customer has any concerns or questions about a product, it is important to address them with patience and understanding. Use descriptive language and visuals to explain the product and its features. You can also offer a demonstration or allow them to touch and feel the product if possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinkbrown1
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • tinawhite07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear