• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Pan: Cook Faster and Cleaner with Our Top-Selling Product!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Grill Pan stands out from other grill pans on the market due to its heavy-duty cast iron construction, even heat distribution, and ridged surface for creating grill marks. It is also versatile, suitable for use on all stovetops and outdoor grills, and can be used to cook various types of food. To clean and care for the pan, it should be washed with hot water and mild soap and coated with oil before storing. While it is best to use non-metal utensils, metal utensils can be used gently to avoid damaging the non-stick coating.
DebPC
Staff member
I love the Grill Pan! I use it several times a week for chicken, pork chops, fish and asparagus. Often times when we plan to grill outside my husband ends come coming home late. so I just take over with the grill pan. If you are going to sell a product you have got to use it.
Food cooks fast and evenly and the pans cleans up quickly. Does anyone demo this at their shows?

Yes, we frequently do demos of our Grill Pan at our shows. Customers love to see how quickly and evenly food cooks on the pan, as well as how easy it is to clean. We also demonstrate some of our favorite recipes so people can get some ideas for using the Grill Pan in their own kitchens.

I completely agree with you! The grill pan is a lifesaver for me too. It's so versatile and convenient, especially when my plans to grill outside get disrupted. I use it for everything from chicken to veggies and it always cooks everything evenly and quickly. And the cleanup is a breeze, which is always a plus. I haven't seen any demos of it at shows, but I think it would be a great idea for the company to showcase just how useful and efficient the grill pan is. It's definitely a must-have for any kitchen.

1. What makes the Pampered Chef Grill Pan different from other grill pans on the market?

The Pampered Chef Grill Pan is made with heavy-duty cast iron, providing even heat distribution and incredible heat retention. It also features a ridged surface to create those coveted grill marks on your food.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Grill Pan be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Grill Pan is designed to be used on all stovetops, including electric, gas, and induction. It can also be used on outdoor grills.

3. How do I clean and care for the Pampered Chef Grill Pan?

The Pampered Chef Grill Pan is not dishwasher safe. To clean, simply wash with hot water and a mild soap. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Dry thoroughly and lightly coat with oil before storing.

4. What types of food can I cook on the Pampered Chef Grill Pan?

The Pampered Chef Grill Pan is versatile and can be used to cook a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, and even fruits. You can also use it to make paninis and grilled sandwiches.

5. Can I use metal utensils on the Pampered Chef Grill Pan?

We recommend using silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to prevent scratching the surface of the pan. However, if you do use metal utensils, be sure to use them gently to avoid damaging the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76