• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Open Cans with Our Top-Rated Can Opener - Plus Tips and Tricks!

In summary, the conversation discusses the amazing features of the can opener, including its ease of use and the fact that it comes with picture instructions. It also shares a heartwarming story of how the can opener has helped an elderly lady become more independent. The conversation also highlights the importance of educating guests on the use and care guides that come with the product.
DebPC
Staff member
The can opener is one of my favorite products.
Yes, I have had to make house calls to show it, but it is awesome. I always make a joke that it does come with picture instructions (for the men). I had a little old lady tell me at show once how much she loved it. She said before she got it, she actually had to wait for her son to come and visit her from out of town to open her cans because her old one was too difficult to use, and now that she has ours, she can do it herself. She had the whole room almost in tears! A couple of great tips I also learned from Advanced Director Kathy Dolan is to point out to guests how much "stuff" they have accumulated on their current can opener's disc that cuts open the can. All that "stuff" is being transferred from can to can, and your family is consuming it. Also, if the lid falls down into the can, do you realize what has been crawling on top of those cans in the warehouse before they came to your house. I then tell guests that say they take a dish rag and wipe off the top of the can, that now they have the "footprints" on the dish rag, and that has now become laundry, which we don't need any more of.

I think another thing that is very important is to educate our guests on the use and care guides. I tell them to be sure to read every one of them once they open their products, and that almost all of them come with great recipes. Some gals tell me that they buy our Recipe Binder to store them all in. I also tell guests that they can go online to our website and view them if they lose them.

Yvonne Rabe :)

I completely agree with you, Yvonne! The can opener is definitely one of my favorite products as well. I love how easy and efficient it is to use, and the fact that it comes with picture instructions is a bonus. It's great that you make a joke about it being for the men, but in reality, it's a product that anyone can use.I also love hearing stories like the one you shared about the little old lady who can now open her own cans thanks to this can opener. It's amazing how a simple product can make such a big difference in someone's life.And I couldn't agree more about the importance of educating our guests on the use and care guides. Not only do they provide helpful tips and recipes, but they also ensure that the product is being used properly and safely. And the fact that they can access them online if they lose them is a great added bonus.Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this amazing product, Yvonne. It's always great to hear from fellow fans of the can opener. Keep spreading the love for this awesome product!

Hi Yvonne,I completely agree with you, the can opener is definitely one of my favorite products as well! It's amazing how such a simple tool can make such a big difference in the kitchen. I love your joke about the picture instructions for the men, that always gets a good laugh from my guests too.The story about the little old lady is so heartwarming. It just goes to show how our products can truly make a difference in people's lives. And the tips from Advanced Director Kathy Dolan are so important to share with our guests. It's not just about effortlessly opening cans, but also about keeping our families safe and healthy by minimizing the transfer of bacteria from can to can.I also make sure to emphasize the importance of reading the use and care guides for all of our products. Not only do they provide helpful tips and tricks, but they also contain delicious recipes that our guests can try out with their new tools. And for those who like to keep things organized, our Recipe Binder is the perfect solution.Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with our amazing can opener. It's always great to hear how our products are making a positive impact on people's lives.Happy cooking!

1. How does the Pampered Chef Can Opener compare to other brand can openers?

The Pampered Chef Can Opener is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last. It has a sharp blade that easily punctures and cuts through cans, making it more efficient than other can openers. It also has a comfortable grip and a smooth-turning mechanism, making it easier to use.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Can Opener open different types of cans?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Can Opener can open all types of cans, including standard cans, pop-top cans, and pull-tab cans. It can also be used to open jars with twist-off lids.

3. How do I clean and maintain the Pampered Chef Can Opener?

To clean the Pampered Chef Can Opener, simply hand wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. It is also dishwasher safe. To maintain its sharpness, we recommend occasionally sharpening the blade with a knife sharpener.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Can Opener covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Can Opener comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the can opener, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I purchase replacement parts for the Pampered Chef Can Opener?

Yes, replacement parts for the Pampered Chef Can Opener are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We recommend only using official Pampered Chef replacement parts to ensure the best performance of your can opener.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adge
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • pampchefsarah