• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales: Pampered Chef Simple Additions

In summary, when selling Pampered Chef Simple Additions, it is important to use the pieces yourself and showcase their versatility, durability, and beauty. Using them in a finished recipe, hosting themed parties, utilizing social media, offering promotions and bundles, and encouraging word-of-mouth marketing are all effective strategies for selling these products. Additionally, reminding customers of the lifetime guarantee and targeting brides-to-be can also be successful tactics. With these tips, you can successfully sell Simple Additions and make them a must-have for any home.
DebPC
Staff member
Selling Pampered Chef Simple AdditionsSOME IDEAS ON HOW TO SELL SIMPLE ADDITIONS-

The first step to selling these is to use them, They are beautiful, durable, and go with any decor. I say "Pampered Chef has bridged the gap between preparing food and serving food with our Simple Addition pieces."I take at least 2-4 pieces to my shows. I'ts important to pass one piece around so they can feel the quality.I also have them look in the catalog and show them how versatile the pieces are.
I've had many customers begin buying sets to use as dishes.

I like to say:
"How many of you love to throw elegant dinner parties"?
"How many of you like to have casual get togethers"?
Say...."Well.........now Pampered Chef has something all of you will love..........
it can be as elegant as shrimp cocktails and crushed ice............and it's great for chips and salsa

If you can display your finished recipe using the simple Additions, by all means do so.

And don't forget all the brides to be out there.They will love Pampered Chef
Simple Additions for everyday dishes or entertaining and can register for them!

Another great idea is to put together "theme" baskets and feature the Simple Additions. You could have a Salsa night basket, or a Tapas basket, or a Wine and Cheese basket. At the end of your show, have them draw for a prize. It could be something small that you have or a few pieces of the Simple Additions. Finally, as with all Pampered Chef products, they come with a lifetime guarantee. Remind them that they are investing in a quality product that will last forever!

As an pampered chef consultant, I would suggest using social media to showcase the Simple Additions pieces. You can post pictures of the pieces being used in different settings, such as a dinner party or casual gathering. This will give potential customers an idea of how they can use the pieces in their own homes. You can also ask satisfied customers to post pictures of their own Simple Additions setups and tag your business page. This will create a buzz and show the versatility of the pieces.Additionally, you can offer special promotions or bundle deals for customers who purchase multiple Simple Additions pieces. This can encourage them to buy more and also help them see the value in investing in these durable and beautiful pieces.Another idea is to host a Simple Additions party or event where customers can come and see the pieces in person, touch and feel the quality, and even try out some recipes using the Simple Additions pieces. This will give them a hands-on experience and make them more likely to purchase.Lastly, don't forget about the power of word-of-mouth marketing. Encourage satisfied customers to share their experiences with their friends and family, and offer incentives for referrals. This will help spread the word about Simple Additions and bring in new customers.Overall, the key is to showcase the versatility, durability, and beauty of the Simple Additions pieces and make them a must-have for any home. Good luck with your sales!

1. What is "Selling Simple Additions"?

"Selling Simple Additions" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their sales by promoting and selling our line of Simple Additions serving pieces and accessories.

2. How can I become a part of "Selling Simple Additions"?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the "Selling Simple Additions" program. Simply start promoting and selling our Simple Additions products to take advantage of the benefits of the program.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Selling Simple Additions"?

Participating in "Selling Simple Additions" can help increase your sales and earnings as a consultant. You will also have access to exclusive promotions and incentives for selling Simple Additions products.

4. Are there any training resources available for "Selling Simple Additions"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers training resources and materials specifically for "Selling Simple Additions". These include product information, selling tips, and marketing materials to help you effectively promote and sell Simple Additions products.

5. How can I track my progress and success with "Selling Simple Additions"?

You can track your sales and progress with "Selling Simple Additions" through your consultant dashboard on our website. You can also reach out to your team leader or regional consultant for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PC1
  • ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JennLizFran