• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Buy Show to Go 2 and 3?

In summary, to host a successful Selling Show to Go 2 or 3, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The comprehensive package includes a variety of products, marketing materials, and virtual training sessions to help you effectively promote and sell Pampered Chef products. Utilizing these resources will help you make the most out of the package. While customization options are not currently available, the package is carefully curated with popular products and materials. You can track your sales and earnings through a tracking sheet provided by your consultant or by logging into your Pampered Chef account online.
gojuliego
SellingThank you for the interest. It was nice to get to know some of you!

Last edited:
how much would you want for third one?

Hi there,
I am in Ajax and would be very interested in 2 & 3 how much would you want for them.

Please let me know

Marion

I can pick them up- please let me know how much you are asking for the pieces. Esther Dietrich

show to go$125 for both. I have had a big response and hope this helps.

Soldto Esther Dietrich. Thank you all for the outstanding reply. I shall do this again!

show to gothese pieces are available on your spring supply forms.
Lorna

1. How do I host a Selling Show to Go 2 or 3?

To host a Selling Show to Go 2 or 3, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide you with all the materials you need and guide you through the process.

2. What is included in Selling Show to Go 2 and 3?

Selling Show to Go 2 and 3 are both comprehensive packages that include a variety of Pampered Chef products, marketing materials, and virtual training sessions. These packages are designed to help you successfully host and sell Pampered Chef products.

3. How can I make the most out of Selling Show to Go 2 and 3?

To make the most out of Selling Show to Go 2 and 3, we recommend utilizing the virtual training sessions and marketing materials provided in the package. These resources will help you effectively promote and sell Pampered Chef products to your customers.

4. Can I customize my Selling Show to Go 2 or 3?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for Selling Show to Go 2 and 3. However, our packages are carefully curated to provide a variety of popular products and materials that have been successful for other consultants.

5. How do I track my sales and earnings from Selling Show to Go 2 and 3?

Your consultant will provide you with a tracking sheet to keep track of your sales and earnings from Selling Show to Go 2 and 3. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view your sales and earnings online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• E R
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
E R
  • WLMcCoy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • dannyzmom