• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling: Pampered Chefh Medium Consultant Carry Tote With Shoulder Strap

In summary, the Pampered Chef Medium Consultant Carry Tote is a versatile and convenient bag for carrying and organizing products and supplies. It measures 16 inches long, 7.5 inches wide, and 10 inches high, and can hold up to 35 pounds. It comes with a detachable shoulder strap and has a total of 12 compartments, including 2 main compartments, 2 side pockets, and 8 smaller pockets. The tote is made with durable and easy-to-clean fabric and can be personalized with your name or logo for an additional fee.
BNTjewels
Gold Member
3 large areas/one thin area $20

Email me for picture
I am in Oakville, ON

Hi there! I am interested in your offer for 3 large areas/one thin area for $20. Can you please send me a picture of the areas you are referring to? Also, I wanted to confirm that you are located in Oakville, ON. Thank you!

1. What is the size of the Pampered Chef Medium Consultant Carry Tote?

The Pampered Chef Medium Consultant Carry Tote measures 16 inches long, 7.5 inches wide, and 10 inches high. It can hold up to 35 pounds of product and supplies.

2. Does the tote come with a shoulder strap?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Medium Consultant Carry Tote comes with a detachable shoulder strap for easy carrying and transportation. The strap is adjustable to fit comfortably on your shoulder.

3. How many compartments does the tote have?

The tote has a total of 12 compartments, including 2 spacious main compartments, 2 side pockets, and 8 smaller pockets for organizing and storing your Pampered Chef products.

4. Is the tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Medium Consultant Carry Tote is made with durable and easy-to-clean fabric. You can simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or hand wash it with mild soap and water.

5. Can I personalize the tote with my name or logo?

Yes, you can personalize the tote with your name, logo, or business information. Pampered Chef offers customization services for an additional fee. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gojuliego
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • toaster_pastry