• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Pampered Chef Consultant Tote

In summary, the Pampered Chef Consultant Tote measures 14.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 13 inches in height. It is made from high-quality, durable material and has multiple compartments and pockets for organization. It can also be personalized with a name or initials and is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Gail Clark
I ordered one and then got one for achieving sales. Never used! $ 20.00 Let me know if your interested.
Consultant Tote.jpg

That sounds great. I'm interested in purchasing the one that you have never used. How do you prefer to receive payment?

Hi there! I am definitely interested in purchasing the item that you have for sale. Can you provide some more information about it? What is the product and what condition is it in? Also, can you tell me how much shipping would be? Thank you!

1. What is the size of the Pampered Chef Consultant Tote?

The Pampered Chef Consultant Tote measures 14.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 13 inches in height. It is the perfect size to fit all of your Pampered Chef products and materials.

2. Is the tote made from durable material?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Consultant Tote is made from high-quality, durable material that can withstand the weight and use of your products. It is designed to last for multiple years of use.

3. Does the tote have multiple compartments?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Consultant Tote has multiple compartments and pockets to help you stay organized. It includes a large main compartment, two side pockets, and a front pocket for easy access to your most used items.

4. Can the tote be personalized with my name?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Consultant Tote can be personalized with your name or initials. This is a great way to add a personal touch and make it easier to identify your tote at events or parties.

5. Is the tote easy to clean?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Consultant Tote is made from water-resistant material, making it easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. It also has a removable insert that can be washed separately if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea coppola
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • MRios