• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Profits: Selling Brand New PC Products on eBay - Tips and Tricks

B
barbh
I assume we are not allowed to sell on eBay as most DS Cos. don't
allow this but I can't help but think some people are. I've noticed
some people selling only brand new in the box PC products, where
else would they get them? Any ideas?

:confused:

Yes, unfortunately I think consultants do sell on Ebay. Page F-19 of the Policies and Procedures in "Recipe for Success" does say we are not allowed to sell current or discontinued products through online auction sites such as Ebay. I've heard that they do check up on this and if someone is caught, their agreement may be terminated.

It just hurts consultants when they do this, since then people will purchase off of Ebay instead of us. Although if someone does buy something off of Ebay, the item is likely to go above its value, especially once you add in shipping.

Oh yeah, I just went back and there is
one person selling the food chopper and
she is giving out her Pampered Chef
website right in the auction. :eek:

Barb

Oh wow! I guess she's not trying to hide it, is she? That's pretty blatant. I'd love to know if the Home Office really does try to deter this by busting those consultants who do that. I can understand if you no longer are a consultant, but she obviously still is! It only hurts the rest of us unfortunately. :mad:

Oh my goodness! I had to see what you guys were talking about and I'm floored that she gave her website and I read her "PC Story" and she even mentions her directors name. I really wonder if she knows that it's not allowed? She also has 9 other items up for sale! I'm baffled! :confused:

I looked...but I didn't find anyone with their website. I saw this one lady that had an EBay store and was selling mostly PC items. That is just wrong!! She is selling one thing for WAY too much and the shipping is $8!! Craziness, but I didn't see the lady with her website listed.

We should direct the HO to her (the lady with her PC website listed).

1. Can I sell brand new PC products on eBay even if my DS company does not allow it?

It is important to carefully read and abide by the policies of your DS company. If they do not allow selling on eBay, it is not advisable to do so. This could potentially result in consequences from your company, such as termination of your contract. It is best to find other avenues for selling your products.

2. How do some people on eBay have access to brand new, in the box PC products?

There are a few possible explanations for this. Some sellers may have purchased the products in bulk from a distributor or supplier. Others may have received the products as gifts or through promotions. It is also possible that some sellers are not following the policies of their DS company and are obtaining the products through unauthorized means.

3. Are there any tips or tricks for maximizing profits when selling brand new PC products on eBay?

Yes, there are several strategies that can help increase profits when selling on eBay. These include setting competitive prices, offering free shipping, providing detailed and attractive product descriptions, and utilizing eye-catching images. It is also important to maintain a strong seller reputation through prompt shipping and excellent customer service.

4. How can I ensure that my brand new PC products sell quickly on eBay?

To increase the chances of selling your products quickly, it is important to list them at a competitive price and make sure they are easily searchable on eBay. This can be done by including relevant keywords in your product titles and descriptions. It can also be helpful to offer promotions or discounts to attract potential buyers.

5. Are there any risks or downsides to selling brand new PC products on eBay?

One potential risk is that the market for PC products on eBay may be saturated, making it difficult to stand out among other sellers. Additionally, there may be counterfeit or low-quality products being sold on the platform, which could affect the reputation of your brand. It is important to carefully research and monitor the market before selling on eBay to ensure the best chance of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jst4467
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carterslade8808
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkloosen
  • pchefmillard