• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Pampered Chef on Amazon

Its is terrible that they do this. But it is extremly hard for pampered chef to stop alot of these sellers on ebay or amazon. Now if they had a website of their own they usally shut it down real fast.I remember what was it 2-3 months ago there was a Website that was selling Pampered Chef and had you pay like $10 to get in or something. We all emailed PC and they shut it down.
vhadley
My husband discovered that Pampered Chef products are being sold on Amazon, by what I'm assuming is a Consultant. How is that even legal? From the looks of their feedback, they're pretty successful at it too!

Geesh, I just checked this out and they have some of the Items MORE than we sell in catalog even with Tax & S&H. I'm having enough issues with lots of consultants in area and now not only is ebay an issue but now https://www.amazon.com What a bad rap for honest consultants.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not allowed. HO monitors the web, and it's not suggested to be PC police and confront them. Just do the right thing for your business, and let HO deal with the rule breakers.

It's likely that said "consultant" is having someone else sell them. It doesn't make it right.

Its is terrible that they do this. But it is extremly hard for pampered chef to stop alot of these sellers on ebay or amazon. Now if they had a website of their own they usally shut it down real fast. I remember what was it 2-3 months ago there was a Website that was selling Pampered Chef and had you pay like $10 to get in or something. We all emailed PC and they shut it down.

Sometimes it’s a seller who’s a retired consultant (or knows one) trying to sell off their excess inventory. I don’t see many of the new products up there, just the old or long-standing ones.

vhadley said:
My husband discovered that Pampered Chef products are being sold on Amazon, by what I'm assuming is a Consultant. How is that even legal? From the looks of their feedback, they're pretty successful at it too!
I'm not really sure what the legal ramifications are if you're a consultant but as a buying customer who wants to sell an item, I don't think there's anything illegal about it. On the other hand, I'd buy 3 small bar pan stones 9 x 7", in a heartbeat! Why would PC stop making them? BIG MISTAKE!

1. Can I sell Pampered Chef products on Amazon?

Yes, as an independent consultant for Pampered Chef, you are able to sell products through your own Amazon account.

2. Do I need permission from Pampered Chef to sell on Amazon?

Yes, as per the consultant agreement, you must obtain permission from Pampered Chef before selling products on Amazon.

3. How do I obtain permission to sell Pampered Chef on Amazon?

You can request permission by contacting your Pampered Chef mentor or the customer service team and providing them with your Amazon seller ID.

4. Can I sell all Pampered Chef products on Amazon?

No, there are restrictions on which products can be sold on Amazon. Currently, only select non-electric cookware and utensils are eligible for sale on Amazon.

5. Are there any special requirements for selling Pampered Chef on Amazon?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants must follow Amazon's policies and guidelines for selling products, including proper packaging, labeling, and customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies