• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling on Amazon

vhadley

Sep 17, 2011
My husband discovered that Pampered Chef products are being sold on Amazon, by what I'm assuming is a Consultant. How is that even legal? From the looks of their feedback, they're pretty successful at it too!

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Geesh, I just checked this out and they have some of the Items MORE than we sell in catalog even with Tax & S&H. I'm having enough issues with lots of consultants in area and now not only is ebay an issue but now Amazon.com What a bad rap for honest consultants.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
It is not allowed. HO monitors the web, and it's not suggested to be PC police and confront them. Just do the right thing for your business, and let HO deal with the rule breakers.

ChefShalon

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2010
Its is terrible that they do this. But it is extremly hard for pampered chef to stop alot of these sellers on ebay or amazon. Now if they had a website of their own they usally shut it down real fast. I remember what was it 2-3 months ago there was a Website that was selling Pampered Chef and had you pay like $10 to get in or something. We all emailed PC and they shut it down.

Mar 6, 2011
Sometimes it’s a seller who’s a retired consultant (or knows one) trying to sell off their excess inventory. I don’t see many of the new products up there, just the old or long-standing ones.