• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Items From Mini-Kit

In summary, to set up your mini-kit for selling items from Pampered Chef, gather all products, create a visually appealing display, and have order forms and catalogs easily accessible. You can customize products to fit your target market and update your mini-kit every 3-4 months. Payments can be collected in various ways, including cash, checks, or online options. As a consultant, you can earn commission on all sales made from your mini-kit.
KatieLu
The second time I re-signed as a consultant I decided to just rejoin and buy the mini-kit instead of paying the $25 so I have lots of duplicate items I'm trying to sell / swap and I'm willing to sell them for 50% off retail price.
Cutting bar boardManual Food Processor and lidSimple SlicerBamboo Small Snack bowlSmall Bamboo spoon setCoated Utility KnifeSmall Batter bowlMeasuring Spoon setMini Serving SpatulaSmall Mix N’ ScraperMedium Round StoneGarlic PressMicro plane Zester

Hi there. Here is what I'm interested in taking off your hands....Bamboo spoon set
Coated Utility Knife
Mini Serving SpatulaPM me to work out shipping. Niki

How much for round stone

The round stone would be $13.25 (plus shipping).

how much for the garlic press

1. How do I set up my mini-kit to sell items for Pampered Chef?

To set up your mini-kit for selling items from Pampered Chef, you will need to first gather all the products that you wish to sell. Then, you will need to create a visually appealing display with the products, using props and decor to make it eye-catching. Finally, make sure to have order forms, catalogs, and business cards easily accessible for customers to place orders or contact you for future purchases.

2. Can I customize the products in my mini-kit to fit my target market?

Yes, you can customize the products in your mini-kit to fit your target market. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products for different cooking styles, preferences, and dietary needs. You can choose which products to include in your mini-kit based on your customers' needs and interests.

3. How often should I update my mini-kit with new products?

It is recommended to update your mini-kit with new products every 3-4 months. This will keep your display fresh and exciting for returning customers and attract new ones. You can also rotate products based on seasonal trends or promotions to keep your mini-kit relevant and up-to-date.

4. How do I handle payments for the items sold from my mini-kit?

There are a few different options for handling payments for items sold from your mini-kit. You can collect cash or checks from customers, or offer online payment options such as PayPal or Venmo. Another option is to have customers place orders directly through your personalized Pampered Chef website, where they can pay with a credit or debit card.

5. Can I earn commission on the items sold from my mini-kit?

Yes, you can earn commission on the items sold from your mini-kit. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive a commission on all sales made from your mini-kit. The commission rate may vary, so it is important to check with your team leader or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • whitneythompson