• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Black Mini Catalog Sling Bag and the Gray (With Orange Logo) Sling Bag

In summary, the Black Mini Catalog Sling Bag measures 9 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 2 inches in depth. The Gray Sling Bag comes with multiple pockets, including a main compartment, front pocket, and two side pockets with zipper closures. The Pampered Chef logo is permanently stitched onto the Gray Sling Bag and cannot be removed. The Gray Sling Bag is not machine washable and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. The Black Mini Catalog Sling Bag is versatile and can be used for everyday activities, not just for selling purposes.
atpchef
The black mini catalog bag is $15 used. I bought it from someone on chefsuccess.com for $25 and the gray bag with the orange logo I'm selling for $20 and is BRAND NEW, never before used! I don't check chefsuccess.com very often so please email me if you're interested.

[email protected]

Sending you a message right now.

The gray and orange bag has been sold. The black bag is still available. BAG.jpg

What are the dimensions of the Black Mini Catalog Sling Bag?

The Black Mini Catalog Sling Bag measures 9 inches in length, 6 inches in width, and 2 inches in depth.

Does the Gray Sling Bag come with multiple pockets?

Yes, the Gray Sling Bag has a main compartment, a front pocket, and two side pockets, all with zipper closures.

Can the Pampered Chef logo be removed from the Gray Sling Bag?

No, the Pampered Chef logo is permanently stitched onto the Gray Sling Bag and cannot be removed.

Is the Gray Sling Bag machine washable?

No, we recommend spot cleaning the Gray Sling Bag with a damp cloth and mild detergent to maintain its quality and appearance.

Can I use the Black Mini Catalog Sling Bag for everyday use, not just for selling purposes?

Yes, the Black Mini Catalog Sling Bag is versatile and can be used for everyday activities, such as running errands or going to the gym.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kylev
  • kcmckay