• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Add Ons at Your Pampered Chef Show - Proven Techniques!

In summary, the Add On technique is a great way to increase sales at a Pampered Chef Show. By paying attention to what each customer is ordering, you can suggest additional products that complement their purchase. This can include mentioning the benefits of adding on a product, suggesting related products, or reminding customers of other items they may want to purchase. Some popular add-ons include the cutting board, stoneware muffin pans, and scoops. By incorporating this technique into your demo, you can boost your sales and provide a more personalized shopping experience for your customers.
DebPC
Staff member
Selling Add Ons At a Pampered Chef ShowOne very interesting selling technique is the Add ON. After your demo is done and you are taking orders, just don't add up the total- really look at what each customer is ordering.
If they are ordering a flat clay baking stone and not the rack. You'd want to mention the benefits of having the rack and would they like to add it on.
If they order the Simple Addition bowls, mention the small bamboo spoons go perfectly in there.
If they order the decorating set mention how nicely the skinny scraper is to fill it.
If they just order 1 Quickcut paring knife or mini serving spatula I always say "Are you sure you don't want to order a couple more?
If they mention they just love a certain product they already have, mention are they sure they wouldn't like to order another one as a gift for someone.
These are a couple of examples. Create many more yourself.

Add-ons / Cross SellsThe cutting board is always a great add on. I remember that I used to often overlook talking about it when I was doing my demos because I'd get it dirty before I mentioned it. It took a bit to get in the swing, but now I REALLY promote it right off the bat. As the show progresses, customers may forget about it. But at the end of the show when they are ordering a high priced knife, chopper, etc. I remind them of what a small investment a $14 cutting board is to help make sure blades stay their sharpest by using a quality polyethylene board.
With the stoneware muffin pan (and now we'll have the 6 cup too), I cross sell the large scoop. perfect, uniform sized muffins their family will think they bought them. With the Deluxe mini-muffin pan, I suggest the medium scoop.

As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely agree with you about the power of add-ons in boosting sales. It's all about capitalizing on the customer's interest and showing them the value of adding on additional products to enhance their cooking experience.One tip I have found to be effective is to have the add-on products displayed and easily accessible during the demo. This way, customers can see the products in action and it's a great conversation starter to mention the benefits of adding them on to their order.I also like to remind customers that adding on products can save them money in the long run, as they won't have to pay for shipping again if they decide to purchase the product separately later on.Another technique I use is to offer a special deal or discount for add-on products. This can incentivize customers to add on products that they may not have initially considered.Overall, add-ons are a great way to increase sales and provide additional value to customers. Thanks for sharing your tips!

1. How do I know which products to offer as add ons?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of products that can be offered as add ons. The best way to determine which products to offer is by considering the theme or purpose of your party. For example, if you are hosting a party focused on grilling, you can offer add ons such as grilling tools or marinades. You can also ask your guests if there are any specific products they are interested in purchasing as add ons.

2. Is there a limit to the number of add ons I can offer?

No, there is no limit to the number of add ons you can offer. However, it is recommended to only offer a few add ons that are relevant to the party theme. This will prevent overwhelming your guests and make it easier for them to make a purchase decision.

3. How do I present add ons to my guests?

There are various ways to present add ons to your guests. You can create a separate display table specifically for add ons, or you can incorporate them into your demonstration by using them in a recipe or showcasing their features. You can also mention them during your party presentation or have them displayed on a tray for guests to browse during breaks.

4. Can I offer discounts on add ons?

Yes, you can offer discounts on add ons to entice your guests to make a purchase. Pampered Chef offers a variety of discounts and promotions for add ons, so make sure to check with your team leader or the company's website for current offers. You can also create your own bundle deals by combining multiple add ons at a discounted price.

5. What if my guests are not interested in purchasing add ons?

It is common for some guests to not be interested in purchasing add ons. However, you can still mention them during your presentation and offer them as an option for those who may be interested. You can also offer add ons as a post-party purchase for guests who may change their mind after the party. Remember to always be respectful and not pushy when offering add ons to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • vwpamperedchef