• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Features and Drawbacks of Rockcrok - Your Ultimate Guide

In summary, the conversation discussed the use and benefits of the Rockcrok cookware. The speakers shared their personal experiences and opinions on the different sizes and uses of the Rockcrok, highlighting its versatility and ease of cleaning. They also mentioned using it for various dishes and even using it as a replacement for other cooking vessels. Overall, the conversation emphasized the benefits of owning a Rockcrok and using it as much as possible.
DebPC
Staff member
Yes- I still don't own a Rockcrok. I own most of our stoneware and cookware. So what ido you love about them? Any drawbacks??? Plus if I am just getting one- which is the best?
Thanks!

I am interested in responses, too! I own both the small and large (original 2) and don't use them nearly enough. I am not a great fan of the DCB (I know, I know) it is just way too heavy and cumbersome for me to get into and out of the microwave. So, for recipes using the DCB, I have been using the large RockCrok instead. But, that's about it. Deb, for the few things that I do make, I find myself always using the larger one. I have used the small one once and it was too shallow and had to monitor for boil overs in the microwave. So, I would think that the large one might get more use for you. Anything you could make in the smaller one, you can make in the larger one, but not vice versa.

I love all of my rockcroks, I have every size. The team I am on did a challenge where we replaced are normal cooking vessel with a rockcrok whenever we cooked. I cooked, soups, cakes, bratwurst, pasta dishes, you name it, I cooked everything except eggs in them, eggs need a frying pan :pOne of the things I love most about my rockcroks is the ease of cleaning it. I had a very busy weekend, on Friday I had a Pampered Chef show where directly after I needed to take care of my elderly grandma, I literally dropped off all my dirty dishes and left for the weekend. When I got home Monday morning, my Rockcrok that had made a s'mores cake, all covered in 3 days old dried on marshmallow and chocolate, got thrown in the dishwasher and came out beautiful. My favorite dish to make in it is the cheesy shells and Italian sausage, guests are amazed when I take it from stovetop to microwave to the broiler all one show and one dish. If you are only getting one make the dutch oven is the best, you can make just about everything in it, I personally like the size of the everyday pan best, I use it .... everyday :p

I agree with Jasmine.The key to the RockCrok is its versatility. I talked with someone yesterday who used hers for the first time over the weekend. She had made pulled pork in hers. She made it originally on the grill. They had lots of leftovers, so the next day she put it in the oven to warm it up for guests. On Wednesday she put it in the microwave to heat up the little bit that was left. She LOVED that she didn't have to use more dishes. And, she said she and her family were amazed at how moist everything stayed.Once you have one, I think the key is what Jasmine mentioned--use it any time you can. Once you see how well it works you'll be hooked.

Hi there! I totally understand your hesitation in purchasing a Rockcrok. I was in the same boat as you for a while, but let me tell you, it was worth the investment! The thing I love most about the Rockcrok is its versatility. It can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, and even on the grill. It's perfect for making anything from soups and stews to cakes and breads. As for drawbacks, I haven't really come across any. Just make sure to follow the care instructions and avoid sudden temperature changes. If you're only getting one, I would recommend the Everyday Pan. It's the perfect size and shape for a variety of dishes. Let me know if you have any other questions! Happy cooking!

What is the Rockcrok and why should I buy it?

The Rockcrok is a versatile cooking vessel made of a unique clay material that can withstand high heat and can be used on the stovetop, oven, grill, and even in the microwave. It is perfect for cooking a wide range of dishes, from casseroles and soups to desserts and breads. Its superior heat retention and even cooking make it a must-have in any kitchen.

What are the benefits of using the Rockcrok?

Using the Rockcrok allows you to cook healthier meals as it requires little to no added oils or fats. Its non-stick surface makes cleaning up a breeze, and its ability to go from stovetop to oven makes it perfect for one-pot meals. The Rockcrok also has a beautiful design that can go straight from the oven to the table for a stunning presentation.

Is the Rockcrok safe to use?

Yes, the Rockcrok is completely safe to use. It is made of lead-free and cadmium-free materials, and its thermal shock resistance ensures it can withstand extreme temperature changes without cracking or breaking. Additionally, the Rockcrok is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

What sets the Rockcrok apart from other cookware?

The Rockcrok's unique material and design make it stand out from other cookware. Its ability to go from stovetop to oven to table, its versatility in cooking a variety of dishes, and its durability and safety make it a top choice among chefs and home cooks alike. The Rockcrok also comes with a 5-year guarantee, giving you peace of mind with your purchase.

How can I purchase the Rockcrok?

You can purchase the Rockcrok through a Pampered Chef consultant, either through a party or directly from their website. The Rockcrok also comes with a variety of recipes and tips to help you get the most out of your cooking experience. Don't miss out on this amazing cookware that will elevate your cooking game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
raebates