• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell Me on the New Rockcrok Grill Stone

In summary, the white large round stone can go on the stovetop, on the broiler, and on the grill, the only difference use wise is that the large white round stone can go under the broiler. Easy to clean? YES - it Goes In The Dishwasher :-) . Selling them, not as much--haven't gotten to show it yet.
DebPC
Staff member
I have the large white round stoneware one. Is the only difference use wise that it can go under the broiler, on the stove top and on the grill? Easy to clean??? Have you been selling them?
Thanks!

I'm a fan because it seems larger than any of our stones - the "lip" gives it an ease of use that surpasses any of the stones, except perhaps the white large round stone. But that it can go on a broiler, or you can use it as a pancake or french toast pan, or make grilled cheese... Quesadillas... giant cookie... so many ideas! Same for a stone, except you can put this on the stovetop. Easy to clean? YES - it Goes In The Dishwasher :) . Selling them, not as much--haven't gotten to show it yet.

Sold four already. My recipe for shows is the mile high nachos using the rockcrok grill stone. Folks are loving the easy clean up and the fact that it is able to be used on the grill. I tell them that every summer I get calls asking if they can use their pizza stone on the grill and I have to tell my customers, NO...I am making the nachos in the oven until summer comes to OHio...lol

Has anyone done the flatbreads? I just did the crust in the oven but even after cooking 14 mins and flipping them over and 5 more minutes they are soft....

I made the flatbread one time on the grill stone. It turned out okay but not great. I do plan on trying again, so I'm interested in any tips as well.As for selling points, I think the fact that it is dishwasher safe, and the fact that you can use it on your grill is a plus. Personally I prefer putting food directly over the grill because the smoke adds so much flavor and adds the grill lines. So I'm not a great fan of using the grill stone on the grill (um, why would I want to cook outside, start the charcoal, etc if I'm going to more or less saute something?). What I CAN see is the benefit of cooking something on the side, like maybe cooking burgers on half the grill and having the grill stone for sauteeing mushrooms, onions, or other toppers for the burgers or steak at the same time.

mspibb said:
Has anyone done the flatbreads? I just did the crust in the oven but even after cooking 14 mins and flipping them over and 5 more minutes they are soft....
LOL I did with 15p too....

The Flatbreads were a huge hit! I also did another of the recipes but on a premade crust. I sold 2 that night and the host got one as part of her $600+ free!

otisbg said:
Sold four already. My recipe for shows is the mile high nachos using the rockcrok grill stone. Folks are loving the easy clean up and the fact that it is able to be used on the grill. I tell them that every summer I get calls asking if they can use their pizza stone on the grill and I have to tell my customers, NO...I am making the nachos in the oven until summer comes to OHio...lol
Linda, Do you just follow the Mile High Nacho recipe but use the Grill Stone? Do you do this as a Station-Style-Show? If so do you have a show format already worked out?

I did my own version of it and made my own stations....send me your email and I will send it to you. As an FYI I take the chicken already cooked as I have orthopedic issues and cannot take alot of products

Brought it to my simple 2 demos show - jerk chx nachos and sold 2. Customers were excited about its versatility; forgot to tell about the ice cream nacho option! Show was about 1300 and 3 bookings. PC works if you work it!

otisbg said:
Can you email me the mile high nacho recipe?

byrd1956 said:
Linda, Do you just follow the Mile High Nacho recipe but use the Grill Stone? Do you do this as a Station-Style-Show? If so do you have a show format already worked out?
Im sorry..I finally got back to this. Yes I do have this in station style format....send me your emial and Ill share

Karen Hull said:
Can you email me the mile high nacho recipe?
yes - if you send me your email address I dont know how to attach things here - sorry

yes - if you send me your email address I dont know how to attach things here - sorryKaren, could I please get a copy of your notes for the mile high nachos station setup? Thank you so much [email protected]

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
yes - if you send me your email address I dont know how to attach things here - sorryKaren, could I please get a copy of your notes for the mile high nachos station setup? Thank you so much [email protected]
recipe sent

Here is my station style recipe for the Mile High Chicken Nachos
Mile High NachosINGREDIENTS
1 lb (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
vegetable oil
2 tbsp (30 mL) Chipotle Rub
1 1/2 bags (1 1/4 lbs/575 g) restaurant-style tortilla chips (20 cups/4.75 L)
8 ounces cheddar cheese8 ounces Monterey jack cheese
1 can (15 oz/425 g) canned pinto beans, drained, rinsed
1 can (6.5 oz/184 g) sliced black olives, drained
1 bell pepper…either red, yellow or green1 lime
4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/3 cup (75 mL) loosely packed fresh cilantro
1 cup (8 oz/250 g) sour creamDIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C), removing upper rack.Heat Grill Pan and Grill Press over medium heat, about 5 minutes. Brush chicken with oil and sprinkle with rub. Place chicken on pan and cover with Grill Press. Cook about 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 160°F (71°C). Cool slightly and dice; set aside.THIS WAS DONE ALREADYArrange 1/2 of the tortilla chips on White Large Round Stone OR Rockcrok Grill Pan. Top with 1/3 cheese and half of the: chicken, beans, olives, peppers and tomatoes.Add the remaining tortilla chips and top with 1/3 cheese. Carefully top with remaining chicken, beans, olives, peppers and tomatoes and rest of cheeseBake 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cilantro and top with guacamole and sour cream; serve immediately.STATION #11. Cut off top of bell pepper, remove seeds and veins with Scoop Loop. Dice pepper with Santoku Knife.2. Cut Lime in half. Juice the lime using the Citrus Press into Silicone Prep Bowl. Add Bell pepper and 1 Tbsp Chipotle Rub.3. Snip Cilantro into 1 cup prep bowl with professional shears or the new herb grinder mill4. Get your station ready for assemblySTATION # 21. Using Microplane Adjustable Coarse Grater, grate the cheeses into the stainless bowl.2. Get your station ready for assemblySTATION #31. Slice the tomatoes with the Quick Slice, then continue dicing with the tomato knife2. Drain the pinto or black beans in the measuring colander and rinse. Put in silicone prep bowl3. Drain the olives in the measuring colander. Put in silicone prep bowl4. Get your station ready for assembly

Thank you so much for sharing this :)

1. What are the benefits of the Rockcrok Grill Stone?

The Rockcrok Grill Stone offers several benefits, including its versatility, durability, and ability to cook food evenly. It can be used on the grill, stovetop, or in the oven, making it a convenient option for any cooking method. The grill stone is also made of high-quality materials that can withstand high heat and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

2. How does the Rockcrok Grill Stone compare to traditional grilling methods?

The Rockcrok Grill Stone offers a healthier alternative to traditional grilling methods. It allows for the excess fat to drain away from the food, resulting in a healthier and more flavorful meal. Additionally, the grill stone's non-stick surface eliminates the need for oil or butter, making it a healthier cooking option.

3. Can the Rockcrok Grill Stone be used for both indoor and outdoor cooking?

Yes, the Rockcrok Grill Stone is designed to be used for both indoor and outdoor cooking. Its versatile design allows it to be used on a variety of surfaces, including stovetops, grills, and ovens. This makes it a great option for year-round cooking, no matter the weather or location.

4. What types of food can be cooked on the Rockcrok Grill Stone?

The Rockcrok Grill Stone is perfect for cooking a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, fish, and even desserts. Its large surface area can accommodate multiple types of food at once, making it a great option for family meals or entertaining guests.

5. How does the Rockcrok Grill Stone enhance the flavor of food?

The Rockcrok Grill Stone is made of high-quality clay that is heat-resistant and retains heat well. This helps to create a natural, even distribution of heat, resulting in evenly cooked and flavorful food. Additionally, the grill stone's non-stick surface helps to prevent burning and allows for the natural flavors of the food to shine through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • DJ Rice
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd