• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Q&A: Any Updates on Sell-a-Thon?

In summary, there is currently no word on the Sell a thon event for the fall season. The date for receiving the free-for-all items has been changed to between August 10 and 17. Some consultants have already received their products, while others are still waiting. It is possible that the products are being shipped according to level, with directors receiving them first. The changeover box was shipped to be received by the 10th. It is speculated that the sell a thon event will most likely take place in either November, December, or January, with the jewelry charms incentive going through December. Some consultants have already received their wine bottle opener for reaching level 2 in the sell a thon event, while others are still waiting
AJPratt
Silver Member
Any word on Sell a thon? I looked through other threads and I apologize if I missed it.

Hi, Anne. Nice to see your smiling face. What do you want to know? According to my Director (she called home office), everyone who earned products should have them by the 10th. We are both crossing our fingers as we have fair booths starting on the 13th.

chefjeanine said:
Hi, Anne. Nice to see your smiling face. What do you want to know?

According to my Director (she called home office), everyone who earned products should have them by the 10th. We are both crossing our fingers as we have fair booths starting on the 13th.

Hmmm... That's what they said at launch but I still don't see it shipped. Anyone?

Here's a list of levels:

oops, that was an old one

Last edited:
I have nothing showing in my Product Adjustment shipments to indicate that FFA products are shipping...

Update from Career Solutions: Free-For-All items will ship out to all consultants between August 10 and 17. My only thought on that is they wanted directors to have the items first? I don't know but I could have sworn they said they would be shipped to be received by the 10th.

Mine hasn't even been shipped yet, but my director's was shipped already. She said they are going by level.

Yes, my director received hers as well.

I'm a Director, and got my products yesterday, so yours should be here within the next few days, I believe!!

BethCooks4U said:
I could have sworn they said they would be shipped to be received by the 10th.

The changeover box was what was shipped to be received by the 10th.

You guys are great. I'm so sorry I wasn't clear. Although, I was wondering about when everything would arrive.

I was actually asking about the sell a thon in the fall. I know.. Already planning for the next one and I haven't even received my current goodies!

ETA: I did get my changeover kit. Exciting! Never gets old!

You mean for the SS 2013 stuff? You know it will either be Nov, Dec, or Jan. hahaha. So plan accordingly, right? ;) Last year it was January mostly, with the 2-show incentive in Dec for the RCB.

Thanks, Bobbi!

Yeah... LOL I was hoping someone heard something more concrete.

Remember when it was moved from November? Crazy! LOL

I bet this year it'll be December and/or January since the jewelry charms incentive goes from Sept-November.

The charms go through December but I wouldn't be surprised if they also do a new product incentive that month.

BethCooks4U said:
The charms go through December but I wouldn't be surprised if they also do a new product incentive that month.

Right, I forgot it went through December...bad memory. :D

Ha, just got delivered my wine bottle opener for the SAL for level 2. Didn't know I didn't receive it, anyone get their's separate?

aried said:
Ha, just got delivered my wine bottle opener for the SAL for level 2. Didn't know I didn't receive it, anyone get their's separate?

WOW! They just told me yesterday that they aren't going out for at least another week. Lucky you. Now I'll be watching the mail... I hope it comes before I leave for Denver on Wednesday!

aried said:

So did it come on a FedEx truck or through smart post/USPS?

I think mine came through the USPS.

aried said:

I believe EVERYONE got it separate (some production issue). I also received mine today.

Just received my wine bottle opener today and it was FedEx.

I got mine today by FedEx. They said that there was some issue and that consultants would get theirs some time in September.

1. What is the Sell-a-Thon event?

The Sell-a-Thon event is an annual sales conference hosted by Pampered Chef for our independent consultants. It is a time for consultants to come together, learn new skills, and celebrate their achievements.

2. When is the Sell-a-Thon event?

The date for the Sell-a-Thon event varies each year, but it typically takes place in the late summer or early fall. The exact dates will be announced closer to the event.

3. Will there be virtual options for the Sell-a-Thon event?

Yes, we understand that not all consultants are able to attend in-person. We will be offering virtual options for those who are unable to attend the event in person.

4. How much does it cost to attend the Sell-a-Thon event?

The cost of attending the Sell-a-Thon event varies depending on the package you choose. Early bird pricing and group discounts may also be available. Please check with your team leader or the company website for more information.

5. What can I expect from the Sell-a-Thon event?

The Sell-a-Thon event is a fun, informative, and motivational experience. You can expect to attend workshops and training sessions, hear from guest speakers, and network with other consultants. There will also be opportunities to shop for new products and receive exclusive discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • beepampered