• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Almost November & December: Get Excited!

In summary, the two shows that need to be submitted by the 15th in order to be eligible for free spring products and PC$$ are November 1-30 and December 1-31.
pc_jessica
did anyone see?!?!:eek: that its going to be November AND December!!! I am super excited for this!!!:yuck::):eek::D:eek:

;) Nice, huh?

Am I blind? Where are you seeing it?

Consultant News has posted for October.

I'm really excited because I have 2 shows on my calender & I'm supposed to have a wedding registry for Nov. too! I hope I can earn some FREE product!:D
I'll have to see what I can get for Dec!

whats a sell a thon?

Jen1409 said:
whats a sell a thon?

Jen- The details can be found in the October consultant newsletter. In November you can earn free spring products based on your sales, starting with the submission of 2 shows held and submitted Nov 1-30 (you earn 1 new spring product) and it goes up from there according to sales of 1500, 3000, and 6000.

In December you can also earn free spring products and PC$$ based on your sales of shows held and submitted Dec 1-31.

All in all, earning new spring products and free PC$$- it's awesome!

I'm already padding up my November calendar!

Thanks Kara

The two shows in November and December have to be submitted by the 15th. That is where booking in close helps out! :)

I am super excited for this because those are the months when i have most of my booths scheduled!!! Hopefully they pay off!!!

I think I already have the answer to this, but just to make sure... do outlet orders count towards the SAT sales?

The two shows in November and December have to be submitted by the 15th
What you talkin' bout, Willis??? Since WHEN do we have to submit a November show by the 15th??? I am going to check it out because it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!ETA: I just read it again and she's right. I am VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS! Two shows submitted by the 15th? Why oh why would they do this to us? I do have one show on the 8th but weekday shows are next to IMPOSSIBLE for me and I am at the mercy of my work schedule. Everything else is "hold and submit" in November but the 2 shows requirement is by the 15th.

Di_Can_Cook said:
What you talkin' bout, Willis??? Since WHEN do we have to submit a November show by the 15th??? I am going to check it out because it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!

ETA: I just read it again and she's right. I am VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS! Two shows submitted by the 15th? Why oh why would they do this to us? I do have one show on the 8th but weekday shows are next to IMPOSSIBLE for me and I am at the mercy of my work schedule. Everything else is "hold and submit" in November but the 2 shows requirement is by the 15th.

Don't despair! To receive a spring product you do have to submit two shows by the 15th. HOWEVER, to earn a selection of spring products, you have through the end of the month to hit $1,500 or $3,000 or $6,000.

...but now can anyone clarify if outlet sales count towards your SAT sales totals?

Last edited:
It says online orders count towards the commissionable sales and does not have an exclusion for outlet. So I would assume that outlet orders count. ;)

I really do dislike the cutoff dates for some of the promotions of the 15th of the month. I can schedule all I want, but I always end up with a host that just can't get her act together and close her show. I really want to earn the spring products as I didn't earn the fall ones.

Don't despair! To receive a spring product you do have to submit two shows by the 15th. HOWEVER, to earn a selection of spring products, you have through the end of the month to hit $1,500 or $3,000 or $6,000.

I'm sorry ... to me that's like telling me I may hit the Mega Millions tonight! I have never hit this level, though last year I might have had it not been for the Host from Heck. Honestly, with the economy the way it is, I think they're trying to get out of sending free products to those of us who don't have big sales.

I really do dislike the cutoff dates for some of the promotions of the 15th of the month. I can schedule all I want, but I always end up with a host that just can't get her act together and close her show.

Exactly ... OFTEN my shows are early in the month and it's pushing it just to get it in by the 30th!

Better start my Nov. 1 show now!

What products are featured in the "It's Almost November & December: Get Excited!" promotion?

The "It's Almost November & December: Get Excited!" promotion features a variety of holiday-themed products, including our Holiday Cookie Cutters, Holiday Stoneware Collection, and our Holiday Napkin Set. Additionally, we have some new products for the holiday season such as our Festive Silicone Spatula Set and our Limited Edition Holiday Bundt Pan.

Are there any special deals or discounts during this promotion?

Yes, during the "It's Almost November & December: Get Excited!" promotion, we have special discounts on select holiday products. These discounts vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still order non-holiday products during this promotion?

Yes, our full product line is still available for purchase during the "It's Almost November & December: Get Excited!" promotion. However, keep in mind that this promotion is focused on holiday products, so the majority of our promotions and deals will be for those specific items.

Do you offer gift wrapping or special packaging for holiday orders?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping and special packaging for holiday orders. During the checkout process, you will have the option to select gift wrapping for an additional fee. If you have a specific packaging request, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if we can accommodate your needs.

When is the last day to order to ensure delivery before the holidays?

The last day to order for guaranteed delivery before the holidays varies depending on your location and shipping method. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery. For more specific information, please check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies