1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sell a thon!!

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

did anyone see?!?!:eek: that its going to be November AND December!!! I am super excited for this!!!:yuck::):eek::D:eek:

Oct 1, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

;) Nice, huh?

Oct 1, 2009
  3. JenniK

JenniK Member

Am I blind? Where are you seeing it?

Oct 1, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Consultant News has posted for October.

Oct 1, 2009
  5. 1234blessed

1234blessed Novice Member

I'm really excited because I have 2 shows on my calender & I'm supposed to have a wedding registry for Nov. too! I hope I can earn some FREE product!:D
    I'll have to see what I can get for Dec!

Oct 1, 2009
  6. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

whats a sell a thon?

Oct 1, 2009
  7. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Jen- The details can be found in the October consultant newsletter. In November you can earn free spring products based on your sales, starting with the submission of 2 shows held and submitted Nov 1-30 (you earn 1 new spring product) and it goes up from there according to sales of 1500, 3000, and 6000.

In December you can also earn free spring products and PC$$ based on your sales of shows held and submitted Dec 1-31.

All in all, earning new spring products and free PC$$- it's awesome!

I'm already padding up my November calendar!

Oct 1, 2009
  8. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

Thanks Kara

Oct 1, 2009
  9. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

The two shows in November and December have to be submitted by the 15th. That is where booking in close helps out! :)

Oct 1, 2009
  10. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

I am super excited for this because those are the months when i have most of my booths scheduled!!! Hopefully they pay off!!!

Oct 1, 2009
  11. junkfortara

junkfortara Member Gold Member

I think I already have the answer to this, but just to make sure... do outlet orders count towards the SAT sales?

Oct 19, 2009
  12. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

What you talkin' bout, Willis??? Since WHEN do we have to submit a November show by the 15th??? I am going to check it out because it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!

ETA: I just read it again and she's right. I am VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS! Two shows submitted by the 15th? Why oh why would they do this to us? I do have one show on the 8th but weekday shows are next to IMPOSSIBLE for me and I am at the mercy of my work schedule. Everything else is "hold and submit" in November but the 2 shows requirement is by the 15th.

13. junkfortara

junkfortara Member Gold Member

Don't despair! To receive a spring product you do have to submit two shows by the 15th. HOWEVER, to earn a selection of spring products, you have through the end of the month to hit $1,500 or $3,000 or $6,000.

...but now can anyone clarify if outlet sales count towards your SAT sales totals?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
    Oct 19, 2009
  14. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

It says online orders count towards the commissionable sales and does not have an exclusion for outlet. So I would assume that outlet orders count. ;)

Oct 20, 2009
  15. tbsigma94

tbsigma94 Novice Member Gold Member

I really do dislike the cutoff dates for some of the promotions of the 15th of the month. I can schedule all I want, but I always end up with a host that just can't get her act together and close her show.

I really want to earn the spring products as I didn't earn the fall ones.

Oct 20, 2009
  16. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I'm sorry ... to me that's like telling me I may hit the Mega Millions tonight! I have never hit this level, though last year I might have had it not been for the Host from Heck. Honestly, with the economy the way it is, I think they're trying to get out of sending free products to those of us who don't have big sales.

Exactly ... OFTEN my shows are early in the month and it's pushing it just to get it in by the 30th!

Better start my Nov. 1 show now!

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted