• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell-A-Thon: Does Nov/Dec Show Count?

In summary, Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion held by Pampered Chef during November and December, where consultants can earn extra rewards and recognition for their sales during the holiday season. It starts on November 1st and ends on December 31st, and sales from both months count towards the promotion. All types of sales - online, in-person, and catalog - are eligible for Sell-A-Thon. The rewards for participating vary each year and are announced at the beginning of the promotion period.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Does anyone know if I have a show on Nov 30 and enter it on Dec 1, will those sales count on the sell a thon or does the show have to be submitted in November?

The Sell a Thon is a December promotion. Anything you submit in December counts. It doesn't say it has to be held in December.

I have heard about sell a thon but what is it?am I totally lame, I haven't the slightest idea what this is? I am a newbie but have not read anything about it in my news bites so far! :confused:

Sell a thon is where your sales earns you the next season's new products!!

heat123 said:
am I totally lame, I haven't the slightest idea what this is? I am a newbie but have not read anything about it in my news bites so far! :confused:

It will be in the November Kitchen Consultant News. But you can also find out promos on the website! You will be able to see them on the 1st of the month! The reason people know about them before this is Directors and above get the KCN online early. I can look at my KCN online about a week before the 1st and I usually get the KCN 5 days before the 1st! Gives us a heads up on the promos!

If you click on the October KCN button on Consultant's corner you can change the oct to nov in the address line of your browser and see the November issue. I did this before my director even got her KCN for November.

You can also do this with the host and guest specials.

What is Sell-A-Thon?

Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion held by Pampered Chef during the months of November and December. It is an opportunity for consultants to earn extra rewards and recognition for their sales during this busy holiday season.

When does Sell-A-Thon start and end?

Sell-A-Thon begins on November 1st and ends on December 31st. Any sales made during this time period will count towards the promotion.

Do sales from both November and December count towards Sell-A-Thon?

Yes, sales from both months will count towards Sell-A-Thon. It is a combined promotion for both months.

Is Sell-A-Thon only for online sales?

No, Sell-A-Thon is for all types of sales - online, in-person, and catalog. As long as the sales are made during the promotion period, they will count towards Sell-A-Thon.

What are the rewards for participating in Sell-A-Thon?

The rewards for Sell-A-Thon vary each year, but typically include bonus products, incentives, and recognition. The exact details and rewards will be announced at the beginning of the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
Replies
Views
Pampered Zoe