• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Understanding Show Submission Requirements for SAT"

In summary, it is important for shows to be held and submitted during the same month to count towards sales and rewards. If a show is held in one month but closed in the following month, it will not count for either month. However, it is possible to enter orders as a different month's show with the host's consent. Clear communication with the host is key in this situation.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
I just want to confirm that I am understanding correctly, shows for SAT need to be held AND submitted during the same month to count?

If I have a show this month but don't close it till the beginning of December, would it not count for either month?

I have a show this week but the host is going out of town for Thanksgiving and was hoping to pick up some more orders there and finalize everything when she gets back in town on the third.

I thought about seeing if I could just make it a December show, but she wants the stoneware.

pampermejolene said:
I just want to confirm that I am understanding correctly, shows for SAT need to be held AND submitted during the same month to count?

If I have a show this month but don't close it till the beginning of December, would it not count for either month?

I have a show this week but the host is going out of town for Thanksgiving and was hoping to pick up some more orders there and finalize everything when she gets back in town on the third.

I thought about seeing if I could just make it a December show, but she wants the stoneware.

Yes, you are correct.
It need to be held AND submitted during the same month to count (Nov1 -30th midnight CT)

Thanks, just wanted to make sure.
I'm going to have her call and email everyone and hopefully get the orders.

What I do is tell my host that it needs to be closed on Nov. 30th(last day of the month) for the guest special's to count. :D

Hi there! You are correct, shows for SAT must be held and submitted during the same month to count towards your sales and rewards. If you close the show at the beginning of December, it would not count for either month. However, you can still enter the orders as a December show if the host is comfortable with that. Just make sure to communicate with her about the timeline and when she can expect to receive her stoneware. I hope this helps and happy selling!

What is Sell-a-Thon?

Sell-a-Thon is an annual event at Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and incentives by selling a certain amount of products within a specified time frame.

How long does Sell-a-Thon last?

The length of Sell-a-Thon may vary each year, but it typically lasts for a few weeks. The exact start and end dates will be announced by Pampered Chef.

Do I have to participate in Sell-a-Thon?

No, Sell-a-Thon is completely optional. However, it is a great opportunity to earn extra rewards and incentives, so we highly recommend participating if possible.

How do I track my progress during Sell-a-Thon?

You can track your progress through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show you how much you have sold and how close you are to reaching your Sell-a-Thon goals.

What are the rewards for participating in Sell-a-Thon?

The rewards for Sell-a-Thon may vary each year, but they can include free products, discounts, and special incentives. You can find out more information about the specific rewards for this year's Sell-a-Thon on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies