• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales with December Sell-A-Thon: Nov Hostess Special & Stiped Bowls

In summary, the November hostess special for the December Sell-A-Thon is the Striped Mixing Bowls Set, which includes three bowls of different sizes with colorful stripes and a non-slip base. To maximize sales, it is recommended to promote this set to customers and offer special deals or discounts. It can also be used as a booking incentive for December parties and to boost sales at vendor events. There is no limit to how many sets a customer can purchase, making it a great opportunity for them to stock up on gifts or for personal use.
jenniferlynne
I have a host who is having a show on November 30, because she wants the stiped bowls for the hostess special. My question is, if I turn her order in on Dec 1, I know she can still get the Nov hostess special, but will those sales go for the December Sell-A-Thon?

Yes!I am submitting a couple of my late November shows that way. Your commisionable sales are based on the date you submit, the host and guest benefits are based on the month the show was held. I believe you have until the last day of the following month to submit a show and still receive the host/guest benfits.

Yipeeeeee!!!!!! :D

YES!! From what I can tell it does!

questionWhat is the December sell-a-thon?

What is the November hostess special for the December Sell-A-Thon?

The November hostess special for the December Sell-A-Thon is the Striped Mixing Bowls Set. This set includes three bowls of different sizes with colorful stripes and a non-slip base. It is a great addition to any kitchen and perfect for holiday baking and cooking.

How can I maximize sales with the December Sell-A-Thon?

To maximize sales with the December Sell-A-Thon, we recommend promoting the November hostess special, the Striped Mixing Bowls Set, to your customers. Highlight its versatility and usefulness during the holiday season. You can also offer special deals or discounts for customers who purchase this set during the Sell-A-Thon.

Can I offer the November hostess special as a booking incentive for December parties?

Yes, you can offer the November hostess special, the Striped Mixing Bowls Set, as a booking incentive for December parties. This will encourage customers to book parties in December, which can lead to higher sales and commission for you.

Can I use the November hostess special to boost sales at my vendor events in December?

Yes, you can use the November hostess special, the Striped Mixing Bowls Set, to boost sales at your vendor events in December. Display the set prominently and highlight its features and benefits to attract customers. You can also offer special deals or bundle it with other products to increase sales.

Is there a limit to how many Striped Mixing Bowls Sets a customer can purchase during the December Sell-A-Thon?

No, there is no limit to how many Striped Mixing Bowls Sets a customer can purchase during the December Sell-A-Thon. Customers can purchase as many sets as they want, making it a great opportunity for them to stock up on gifts for friends and family or for their own use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • gilliandanielle